Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England World Cup 2018 Nike shirts

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Completely overshadowed by the Nigeria kit.

View attachment 93959

I think Nike have actually put their clothing designers in the football department :lolol:

Sorry, I can't see anything there, no people, no shirts, just some sort of landscape thing.....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry, I can't see anything there, no people, no shirts, just some sort of landscape thing.....

Doesn't look quite so weird in the promotional shot below. Dare I say it...I quite like it :lolol:

Nike-have-unveiled-the-2018-Nigeria-Football-Federation-collection-today-A-collection-which-feature.jpg

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Better than the last ones, but pretty boring. Nigeria definitely winning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Nice looking kit, it's a shame that it'll probably only be need for three games.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Doesn't look quite so weird in the promotional shot below. Dare I say it...I quite like it :lolol:

Nike-have-unveiled-the-2018-Nigeria-Football-Federation-collection-today-A-collection-which-feature.jpg

I THINK that's bloody lovely. I think.

Reminds me of Saudi Arabia and Nigeria's kits from 94, I think?!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I'm in the couldn't really care less about kits camp these days, but that is very smart.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I much prefer the training top. I'm a bit bored by the plain white England shits. Before the 2010 World Cup, the England kits were getting too fussy, since then they have all been pretty plan, which was nice at first.

Would love to see England play in that training shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here