Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Frustrating sort of day. Nervous from the team and crowd, Huddersfield sensed that and played on it.

The other results weren't too bad fortunately and hopefully Propper's red will be overturned for the palace game.

Better than losing though and keeps Huddersfield below us.
A Brighton player getting their red card overturned? Geez, what's the weather like on your planet today?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Had it finished then??

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

To be fair, nothing was going on as propper trudged off, and as noted, Ulloa wasn’t actually doing anything.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Southampton need 7 points to catch us (if we got no more points)
------
Away to Arsenal, Home to Chelsea, Away to Leicester, Home to Bmuff, Away to everton, Away to Swansea, Home to Man City

Stoke need 8 points to catch us (if we got no more points)

Away to West Ham, Home to Burnley, Away to Liverpool, Home to Palace, Away to Swansea

I think there is every chance that neither club will not even get to 35 points

Stoke would need a big goal swing although granted our 6 defeats would help that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A Brighton player getting their red card overturned? Geez, what's the weather like on your planet today?

No way they’ll turn that over imo. They will say it was dangerous which I guess it was but so was what the Hudds guy did. Just because it was possibly dangerous doesn’t make it a correct red though. It’s an opinion I guess.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hudd deny rival vital home win, in Albion’s last ‘easier’ game of the season.

Wagner outfoxed Hughton yet again with 5 mobile pacey midfielders, gifted creators and hunting in packs.

Despite all that Izquierdo had chances to win it, but either looked for pens or badly controlled his final touch.

A bad day at the office for virtually everyone bar Ryan and March.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
You're all drama queens. As much as I would have liked a win today, and of chances created it should have been. Brighton are almost safe.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Just not sure having a dig at the North Stand is right when you are on the internet at a football match.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Well someone needs to get them a bit gee’d up. Maybe they could use it to try some coordination.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I know that most of us are pessimists, but nobody is considering us for relegation after today even though they know we have a tough run in, you have to look at Stoke and Southampton, then Swansea, Palace and Huddersfield, we can get over the line with a couple of points, the others are desperate for 3 from somewhere.
And why was this the LAST chance of 3 points, since when have Palace been unbeatable, even at home, take Zaha out and they are good for 1 or even 3 points, but we will have to play much better than we did today.
A great time to play a team that cant win and need 3 points.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Worst home performance of the season given Terriers were awful. Passing barely Championship standard. If we do survive and it's still 'odds on' we will, we must do something different next because teams that pass like we do inevitably go down
Agreed !

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
You're all drama queens. As much as I would have liked a win today, and of chances created it should have been. Brighton are almost safe.
Almost isn't enough though is it? No drama queens here. We're still in trouble.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Well that was a pile of crap. Izzy and Gross were awful the rest not much better. Never seen so many misplaced passes and 2nd balls not won. The one saving grace is we managed a point against pretty woeful opposition.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Got to put the ball away, so many chances and we bottle it.
Possible draws against Palarse and Burnley should do it, just, we won't win any others.
Today was a must win, we blew it, remaining games are must not lose now.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
A point at palace and another at Burnley and we will be safe.

This was a game we simply couldn’t afford to lose.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Shame March's goal is down as an OG. I think it used to be the case that if your original shot was on target, then you get given the goal. Not sure when that changed.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
3 poors today but we got away with it Poor performance by Brighton, Very Poor Ref and poor use of the substitutes again by CH. If I was a Huddersfield fan or Wagner I would be livid that we didnt get 3 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here