Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Most Coventry fans think they're going to get absolutely battered on Saturday

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Let's hope we're over the moon and not left feeling as sick as a parrot...

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
That Coventry Forum links a Juice article with a cringeworthy headline:

https://www.juicebrighton.com/news/...minnows-coventry-for-cup-quarter-final-berth/

Coventry were in the top division of English football when I was born and were still there by the time I reached my thirties. Minnows apparently.

The article says that a win would put us in the quarters for the first time since 1987. No mention of who won the FA Cup that year. Some minnows I expect.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
That Coventry Forum links a Juice article with a cringeworthy headline:

https://www.juicebrighton.com/news/...minnows-coventry-for-cup-quarter-final-berth/

Coventry were in the top division of English football when I was born and were still there by the time I reached my thirties. Minnows apparently.

The article says that a win would put us in the quarters for the first time since 1987. No mention of who won the FA Cup that year. Some minnows I expect.

This must be the first occasion where local media has been ignorant and biased.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Over 28,000 in their last home game! Incredible.

Very much a pretendence according to a Cov City STH work colleague. FWIW she thinks they will get spanked but will enjoy their day in the sun. They're a noisy bunch away and see this just a massive BDO.

Annoyed I cannot attend due to a blooming christening. *FACEPALM*

One thing from that Cov forum who is Brighton1?!

COV FORUM.JPG

Guessing the c27k tickets sold bypassed you then?

Last edited:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Very much a pretendence according to a Cov City STH work colleague. FWIW she thinks they will get spanked but will enjoy their day in the sun. They're a noisy bunch away and see this just a massive BDO.

Annoyed I cannot attend due to a blooming christening. *FACEPALM*

14,000 free tickets, mostly to school kids, and many others for a fiver.

Designed more to show that the support is still there, they just don't want to give any money to Sisu.

Still staggering given their level and what they've been through in recent years - or less staggering given they are just a big club fallen on hard times.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You've lost me. What do I need to do?

To nearly quote you:-

'Do you honestly think what's written here has any effect on a football match'.

I genuinely don't believe there's a force on the planet that could quash The Argus and then you stating isn't it great Brighton and Hove Albion not hurt by injuries :lol:

What you need to do, is leave well alone - nothing to see here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here