Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How much are you worth in todays transfer market?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
£5.28

Would get me lunch at least.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
10p. Absolute bollocks. And after praising me for having the perfect BMI for a footballer as well.

Must purely be on my over-the-hillness - I'm 32 :(

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
£2,764,338.60 for me

*If i was a 21 year old Premier League player who was over 6ft and the perfect BMI for the profession.

I'm actually worth £0.00 and i still think that's an over-inflated price.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
10p. Absolute bollocks. And after praising me for having the perfect BMI for a footballer as well.

Must purely be on my over-the-hillness - I'm 32 :(

They valued me at 0.0p :down: despite also having the perfect BMI for a footballer.

I can only assume their valuation is based upon my age (49) - have the cretins never heard of Stanley Matthews?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
In thirty seconds I felt like a footballer tonight with Manchester City winning and BTTS. Doncaster Rovers unbelievably scored at the same time in the 96th minute too at Scunthorpe to complete my goals galore. That type of luck almost always goes AGAINST me. Shame I didn't get noshed off by a WAG though in the thirty seconds. :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
HURRUMPH! £0.00

Ok, so a 52 year old, overweight, smoker is not necessarily the ideal left back, but surely not zero :cry:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
B*ll*cks. The only thing against me was my age. Perfect height though at 5ft 11'. Dependable left back/wing when I was younger.

3p. :lol:

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
£ 0.00 but my height and weight were good for a footballer, suppose being 48 and not actually played much football was slightly against me.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Disappointed that there isn't a demand for 3 foot 100 year olds who weigh 25 stone.

Or maybe there is, but I'm not in that part of the internet.

Jul 7, 2003
HURRUMPH! £0.00

Ok, so a 52 year old, overweight, smoker is not necessarily the ideal left back, but surely not zero :cry:

Let BG be the judge of your abilities as a left back!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here