Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Always Ultras - utter embarrassment to English football

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do YOU need the reality check?

We had a fan banned for throwing a pint of beer. What do you think would have happened if we had started letting off flares and fireworks in the NS eh? They are either illegal and the law should be enforced, or we should be allowed them too. One or the other.

Half truth. He threw beer at someone & also had cocaine on him.

Palace brought their own stewards, Palace forced a fire door, & let in fans who weren't searched. Three stewards have been injured, two of them in hospital
Yes, it will be easier to identify the culprits via cctv. CCTV which is very high quality [MENTION=14113]tom[/MENTION] Hark.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Leicester away this season, went to a cordoned off area before the turnstiles and got searched, steward asked me what was in my pockets, I showed him my reading glasses case, he demanded to look in the case.
Sniffer dog then gave me the once over ( lucky me ) these dogs are trained to find pyrotechnics, some for drugs.

Can't say I saw one dog tonight at the Amex, not sure if any were at the away end turnstiles.

Forgive me, but....

Crystal+Palace+Female+Football+Fan+-+This+Fan+Girl.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Typical barber response never his fault always quick to blame our fans for minor offences then when something propper kicks off ooooohh sorry it’s a police matter tosser stadium security a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blah blah blah. Every post from you, blames Barber for something. We get it, you don't like him.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If it wasn't for the fact almost all of you are incapable of making a complaint other than behind the comfort and security of your keyboard it would be worrying that so many people on NSC have an illogical and slightly childish dislike of any authority figures.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Most people in the ground could see 'the facts' with their own eyes:

Fact 1 - The kiddies smuggled multiple explosives into the ground
Fact 2 - Most of the smoke bombs emanated from the same tiny wee area of the away end
Fact 3 - The stewards did **** all to intervene

Anyway, I'm done with you here. Feel free to have the last word, however dumb :dunce:

Palace brought their own stewards. Complain to them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Leicester away this season, went to a cordoned off area before the turnstiles and got searched, steward asked me what was in my pockets, I showed him my reading glasses case, he demanded to look in the case.
Sniffer dog then gave me the once over ( lucky me ) these dogs are trained to find pyrotechnics, some for drugs.

Can't say I saw one dog tonight at the Amex, not sure if any were at the away end turnstiles.

I saw two dogs, spaniels I believe.

I commented I'd never seen sniffer dogs at the Amex before and I was told they were there for pyro purposes.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Fact 2 - Most of the smoke bombs emanated from the same tiny wee area of the away end

Anyway, I'm done with you here. Feel free to have the last word, however dumb :dunce:

If the stewards try to wade in then it all kicks off massively.

In these situations, it is surely the best approach to use other means (CCTV etc) to deal with the culprits later.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

And another point:

There was a huge number of police dealing with the issues outside the ground when this was going on which would, I'm sure, have limited the ability to respond inside the ground at the same time.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
You've not seen the cowards in the photo in post #74 then? They just don't want to know.

Would you risk injury for £10 an hour? They were no doubt under instructions what to do and not to do.

Calling them cowards isn't really on in my book.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I saw two dogs, spaniels I believe.

I commented I'd never seen sniffer dogs at the Amex before and I was told they were there for pyro purposes.

Ive seen sniffer dogs many times at the Amex.
There's a sign on the Away end stating sniffer dogs are in action, so visiting fans can't say they aren't warned.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Many of Palace's own fans have questioned their own club's relationship with a certain group of their supporters and the way, for example, that they are able to receive blocks of tickets for away games.

This group of fans have, previously, upset their own with their use of pyrotechnics at away games. Even their lapdog Parish was forced to come out and issue some words that they should be a bit more careful and the like.

What happened today is a direct result of Palace's championing of that group of fans over and above the more placid regular and, dare I say it, "normal" supporter. They ****ed their own fans in many ways tonight. I don't doubt the Albion themselves will be looking long and hard at tonight's events and how lessons can be learned. I hope Palace do the same, although I'm not optimistic.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The saddest thing about this to me is that the numpties that let off the flares/smoke bombs/bangers etc probably think they are really hard and cool, whereas in actual fact they are just a bunch of stupid little wankers. No doubt the culprits will be bragging about how cool they were at school tomorrow.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
The club have to take some blame. How did they let them get in and let it continue.

Not english football culture. Just look like a bunch of ****ing morons. Ruined the atmosphere completely. Palace were so much quieter than they have been before. Id be embaressed of that bunch of morons following my club. Hopefully they get ran out of town tonight.

Without going all PPF, I've heard they got the run around down the seafront earlier, which ended in a few of the ultras getting a shoeing on the pier and a few other Palace fans didn't end up in the best of states either .

:wink:
Regards
W

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here