Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who else laughed at the Steve Evans chants?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Difficult to see how anyone so connected with a professional sport, with access to all the right facilities, nutrition advisers etc and who would be the first to pillory players for putting on a pound or two can be such a lump

...and to think he was once a professional footballer himself....it defies belief, looking at him.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
How about a song in the style of Maurice Chevalier.....
" Thank evans for little steve...... cos little steve gets bigger every day "

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
What a Whingeing,whining ,moaning specimen he is...was the ref talk about his bullying the 4th offical or leaving his area and encroaching on the pitch ?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I hope Colin Jenkinson enjoyed it.
Colin is my mate and he worked at Crawley with Evans.
Evans stole his partner.
Karma Colin!

You've really got to think over your life choices if Steve Evans happens to steal away your partner.

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
This. A disgusting fat mess on all levels. Spent pretty much the whole game giving the lino more and more foul mouthed abuse as his head went more and more purple. Same goes for his assistant McCall. At one point the ref threatened to send them both off, apparently. Should have done. Absolute w*nker.

Raynor is the assistant is he not ?

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I have just watched Steve Even's post match interview on Seagulls Player. He was very complimentary about our club and our team. He was very gracious in defeat. He has gone up in my estimation.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Scraping the barrell at the AMEX for a bit of comedy in our songs. Calling someone a fat ******* is as old and boring as the gay chants we have aimed at us. Not original, not that funny. That said he does behave like a rignt **** on the touchline. They will be going down this season.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Scraping the barrell at the AMEX for a bit of comedy in our songs. Calling someone a fat ******* is as old and boring as the gay chants we have aimed at us. Not original, not that funny. That said he does behave like a rignt **** on the touchline. They will be going down this season.
69f030b4d1c3efaf5f1819f4cc94501a.jpg

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I enjoyed when the Rotherham attendance was announced my mate quipped. "168 fans. And 10 of those are Steve Evans" chuckles

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Singing " you fat b@stard " not funny but he doesn't do himself any favours by ranting all the time.

Singing "he's got a pie in his pocket " very funny and original.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Singing " you fat b@stard " not funny but he doesn't do himself any favours by ranting all the time.

Singing "he's got a pie in his pocket " very funny and original.

He's got a pie in his pocket. Not that funny and not that original.

When Hull fans started singing your French and you know you are that was slightly amusing. The response of Bonjour Bonjour we are the Brighton boys was however funny and original.

Anyway couldn't care anything that improves the atmosphere can only be a good thing.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Evans is nothing more than a fat, tactically inept bully
God knows how he and his agricultural brand of "football" have lasted so long. Him and Paul Raynor were the management team from hell at Crawley and they've just gone on to do the same at Rotherham
Was always in the ref's face at Crawley and he's not changed one bit
I don't like Evans but to call him tactically inept is total drivel. He has won promotion a few times and taken some good scalps in cups

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I quite like him. In a time where personality isn't encouraged in football, he adds a bit of drama to proceedings. His post match interview was good, if a bit sweaty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here