Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday Morning Dads Club

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
6:30.

Reading practice first which is a massive struggle but he got there in the end.

Wall-e is the reward.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
06.42 this morning, btw :mad:

Also, they (5yrs and 3yrs) then discovered a chocolate bar that I had inadvertently left by the sofa last night and forgot to eat whilst watching MoTD. I bet they couldn't believe their luck. I wondered why they took themselves off to the eldest's bedroom and were so quiet for 10 minutes. Niavely, I was thinking, "Ah - isn't it nice they are playing so nicely and quietly together for once..." :facepalm:

I shall be in trouble when their mother gets up ...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Unbelievably, once again up before the kids. Quietly sitting in the kitchen browsing the internet knowing they are all lying in their beds playing on their DS's listening for any sound of life downstairs so they can power up the Playstation in the sitting room. Please whisper just to give me a little more time alone :wink:

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Went to bed at 11.30 after doing the late feed for the baby. Got up to him at 3.30 for 15 mins as well. Got woken up by little man at 7.30 when his GroClock went yellow. Who managed to wake up me, the wife and baby. All up. Somehow managed to wangle MOTD on the tv instead of some rubbish on channel 5. About to have cup of tea number 2 and somehow cross buns! Get in my belly!!

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Whats your favourite and worst CBBIES programme?

I'm quite into the Octonaughts and 'Nuzzle and scratch' used to be good but its not on anymore.

I hate Baby Jake - so low grade...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Woke up at 8, all games off again this weekend so a training game at 09:20 at the Astroturf about 5 miles away.

Leisurely day for me then

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
Whats your favourite and worst CBBIES programme?

I'm quite into the Octonaughts and 'Nuzzle and scratch' used to be good but its not on anymore.

I hate Baby Jake - so low grade...

I'm a little passed that now but I used to enjoy Numberjacks but hated The Shiny Show.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Woke up at 8 for his morning bottle, after a 6am stirring, now aiming to get his morning nap under way...in fact, he's dozed off as I've written this. Marvellous!

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Just popped her back to her cot. Been up for 2 hours with her. Gonna try putting my head down for half an hour

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
My youngest has just surfaced, she makes he own breakfast now, I really don't think I could cope with young children again My main challenges are teenagers now [emoji4]

Oh how I agree. I work in a company where I'm the second oldest and the tales of woe that I get every day about their children not going to bed properly or waking up in the middle of the night ..... numerous times .... makes me a very smug git and glad I'm very middle aged. Teenagers are a breeze by comparison.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here