Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do the North Stand sing TWO different SONGS at the same time ?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
North stand was so disappointing after unity of recent London away games.

I haven't joined in the moaning about the North Stand before but today has destroyed my resolve. We were abysmal. It seems as if half the stand is filled with tourists who don't want to sing. Where is that away resolve?

When the Brentford fans started singing "We forgot that you were here" our response was feeble; the most accurate reply would've been "Sing when we're winning, we only sing when we're winning".

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I haven't joined in the moaning about the North Stand before but today has destroyed my resolve. We were abysmal. It seems as if half the stand is filled with tourists who don't want to sing. Where is that away resolve?

When the Brentford fans started singing "We forgot that you were here" our response was feeble; the most accurate reply would've been "Sing when we're winning, we only sing when we're winning".

I've said it before and I will undoubtedly say it again but nothing will improve until you move the home and away fans next to each other, stick the away fans down part of the east stand and the atmosphere would be completely transformed almost instantly.

MattyC

May 12, 2013
Because the NSK, in the main, are a bunch of c u n ts. The judge, his kid and their 14 year old son...****ing embarrassment

My God this subject is getting tedious and old! It has nothing to do with fans with their own agenda and songs! It is very difficult to always hear what is going on in the middle of the north. We do try to sing with the rest but by the time it filters over someone else has started another song. One day maybe when we are all situated in the middle it will get sorted but until then that's what it's going to be like. And Terry Butcher you're a real stand up Albion fan calling other Albion fans *****, nice one! Think the north could do with few less little chumps and more enthusiastic fans then the north would be rocking!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I've said it before and I will undoubtedly say it again but nothing will improve until you move the home and away fans next to each other, stick the away fans down part of the east stand and the atmosphere would be completely transformed almost instantly.

Won't happen though, I've said time and time again that the family stand needs to swap with the away fans. Club have said it will never happen. What you got for tea?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Won't happen though, I've said time and time again that the family stand needs to swap with the away fans. Club have said it will never happen. What you got for tea?

Which is why it won t ever improve. :-( we are far to hospitable to away fans

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
There will more than likely to be rows of empty seats in the middle of the North for Ipswich. The Bollox Crew need to get out from under the police box and take their voices into the centre.

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Let's all blame the north all two thousand of them ,but the other twenty thousand in the east and west
we won't say a word against ,**** me it takes all the ground to create an atmosphere everyone what part of you twats don't understand that.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
As soon as that shower of shysters who promised some change get their fingers out then maybe we can all co-locate and sing as one. Until then, there's only the club to blame. Can we stop blaming each other?

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
As soon as that shower of shysters who promised some change get their fingers out then maybe we can all co-locate and sing as one. Until then, there's only the club to blame. Can we stop blaming each other?

Maybe we should send a little message to Paul berine(spelling) to find out what's going on. He is on twitter but be nice to see something done. I want to lose my voice at home games like I do at away games. We all need to stick together.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

What's stopping you from moving to the middle of the North or the PBC, there are plenty of seats scattered around.

Instead of a UNITED North Stand singing TOGETHER yet again we had the USUAL geeky North West mob singing their oh so precious 1970's Albions songs whilst the lads in the middle were trying to CRANK up the singing and get the crowd going.

Is there a reason why the police box mob must be DIFFERENT from the rest of the North Stand ?

At least You FOUND a wallet full of CASH two soften the blow off today's DISSMAL performance.

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
There will more than likely to be rows of empty seats in the middle of the North for Ipswich. The Bollox Crew need to get out from under the police box and take their voices into the centre.

The bollox crew are not under the police box there more in the middle left of the goal, don't blame them I'm in the middle of North we try our hardest to get something going but every week the people around us are different .they are quite happy to stand and watch without singing a note, had enough now of to the south west next year and try to create some atmosphere leave the past behind .

MattyC

May 12, 2013
What's stopping you from moving to the middle of the North or the PBC, there are plenty of seats scattered around.

Would like to but it's a bit hard to do as you have to wait for the game to start to know what seats are really free, then move en masse once people are watching! Until there is a singing section in the north this wont ever happen

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Would like to but it's a bit hard to do as you have to wait for the game to start to know what seats are really free, then move en masse once people are watching! Until there is a singing section in the north this wont ever happen

There are plenty of seats that are sold on a match to match basis and correct me if I am wrong, the club have offered to move the PBC back to a more central position, they just can not sit you all together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here