Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Make Rotherham our 6th round cup tie sell out

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Out of the country for this one, otherwise I'd be tempted. A big game for the Albion, failing to turn up for this one last year played a big part in us missing out last year. Aways liked Rotherham as an awayday some decent pubs and friendly locals.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
40 miles between Nottingham and Rotherham.

Hardly worth coming back between the games.

I wonder if the team is staying and training up there.

I don't know but I suspect they may have booked in at St Georges Park. They have done that in the past for Nottingham certainly.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Surely we can get more than 597 ? surprised the allocation is so low. Suppose everyone saving themselves for Forest

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Personally I had no intentions of travelling to Rotherham on a Tuesday night but after yesterday I thought bollocks to it, I'm going again
Costing me a fortune as well but who cares you only live once and waited 35 years to get back in Div 1 (prem) and we're so bloody close

Are you still going after Saturday's disaster ?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I've been to the New York stadium twice and seen us lose twice, so I'm going to do everyone a favour, and stay away.
Been to both those two, barely a shot on target in either game. However, I'm going tomorrow and expecting us to put on a decent performance and hopefully get the much needed win.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Been to both those two, barely a shot on target in either game. However, I'm going tomorrow and expecting us to put on a decent performance and hopefully get the much needed win.

I hope we do. Last year was the most abject performance I had witnessed for a very long time. I read the following day, a local reporter heard Hughton ripping into our players in the changing room.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Was planning on paying on the gate for this but as Albion have lost 3 out of the last 4 I've been to I've decided to stay away to give the team the best possible chance

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If I rearranged stuff I could go...Nah, it's hard enough with one game a week that's evening KO let alone two. See Sky, you kill actual attendances. Still as long as your shareholders are happy...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here