Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
But we were told Stephens would be back for today? EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. I am getting a bit tired of the nonsense about injuries.

I feel your frustration, please BHAFC don't tell us players are back when they aren't. Without Stephens we will be light today, again.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I like it. Murray knock downs for Murphy to shoot or bring in the midfield. This could be good, as Brentford lacking something at home at the moment
My cup runneth over with optimism so go back to your premier league teams all you pessimists

Brentfords lacking at home showed really well as they beat Villa convincingly the other night

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No Stephens, Baldock or Dunk. Let's leave 11 behind the ball and battle like we are a relegation threatened side. I'll settle for a point right now

We must have the worst recovery rate from minor injury of any team in the football league

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I feel your frustration, please BHAFC don't tell us players are back when they aren't. Without Stephens we will be light today, again.

Bong and Baldock were originally slight knocks too. As soon as I saw that Stephens and Baldock 'should be' fit I knew that meant they were 100% out. It has become a bit of a joke.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brentford will be looking to wipe out their entire goal difference with us, today.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bong and Baldock were originally slight knocks too. As soon as I saw that Stephens and Baldock 'should be' fit I knew that meant they were 100% out. It has become a bit of a joke.

Don't you think you are being a bit over sensitive ?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
You know full well that a run of games in the first team is vital, That is why Lua lua last season stormed it before his injury. On his day he is a better player than our other wingers apart from Knocky.

He can't even start for QPR. So that's two championship clubs he's been a consistent bench warmer for.

Don't pretend he hasn't had his chances this season. He did, and didn't impress. A shame really, he was on form (for the first few months) last season!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Don't you think you are being a bit over sensitive ?

Not really. if they are injured then fine but do not give the impression everything is fine and they will be back for the next game when we all know that is completely not true.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
That is bordering on the pessimism line. What are you, pensioner or gooner?

He was stating a fact and being realistic.That isn't pessimism. Brentford ripped Villa apart last home game Something we haven't actually done ourselves for months

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Uneasy about the starting line up and the bench for that matter - the squad is looking thin just now. Lets hope we get the 3 points today, but I'm nervous to be honest, and we need to keep the winning mentality up and show that midweek was a one off.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
You know full well that a run of games in the first team is vital, That is why Lua lua last season stormed it before his injury. On his day he is a better player than our other wingers apart from Knocky.

You're right a run of games in the first team is vital which is presumably why March, y'know the kid coming back from a long injury, is getting said vital time.

Christ.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
He can't even start for QPR. So that's two championship clubs he's been a consistent bench warmer for.

Don't pretend he hasn't had his chances this season. He did, and didn't impress. A shame really, he was on form (for the first few months) last season!
Let's hope he scores the winner v Huddersfield on Saturday.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You're right a run of games in the first team is vital which is presumably why March, y'know the kid coming back from a long injury, is getting said vital time.

Christ.
March came back and was superb against Brum. Since then he has been shit

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here