Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skalak has bought a BMW

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Could we have a picture of his girlfriend instead ?

Skalak.PNG

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I won't go as far as saying he hasn't earned it, but it'd be good his performances could at some point hit an upward curve some time soon.

Wouldn't it be great if footballers could only buy a car commensurate with their average match rating for the season so far?

"No, I'm sorry Mr Skalak, not the BMW. But I am authorised to offer you the Peugeot 208 or the Skoda."

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Wouldn't it be great if footballers could only buy a car commensurate with their average match rating for the season so far?

"No, I'm sorry Mr Skalak, not the BMW. But I am authorised to offer you the Peugeot 208 or the Skoda."

a13a870c67a4b1ec6d3613beb5e14146.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Without being nasty to you personally as I'm sure you just need to pick up a wage like the rest of us, but according to your twitter you work for one of the scummiest companies in a scummy dishonest robbing c**t of an industry, so people in glass houses and all that......................

For the next 27 days I do, after that, I no longer work there, but well done for being observant.

A job is a job, as for the rules & charges etc, what the company does with itself isn't down to me, and I'm aware of its reputation.

[emoji4] no hard feelings though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here