Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Cook scores 3-3

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A darker side definitely lurks behind his jovial media demeanour.

I'm not too sure what a few super slo-mo frames from a 42 sec clip is supposed to prove.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
We've probably got a better chance of keeping Murray next season if plucky little Bournemouth stay up I would think?

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Looked like he lost it a bit again today.

He lost it with one of his own players who kicked the ball into the stand..stood face to face with him on the touch line going mental, flob flying everywhere.....hence the ref threatening to send him to the stand....funny as hell, next thing he's smiling.

Steve Cook was immense again today, still has the odd error in him like last week but what a player...what a goal !!!.. .only a matter of time before he gets an England call up.

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
WHAT? I listened to this in the car earlier and Liverpool scored two in two minutes and sounded in complete control!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
We've probably got a better chance of keeping Murray next season if plucky little Bournemouth stay up I would think?

I'm afraid there's no chance of the plucky village people not staying up while Hull, Burnley, Swansea and West Ham are as shambolic as they have been so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here