Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Sussex v East Sussex

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I see no boundary maybe because I live on the border and therefore go east or west just on a whim. The rolling downs a summer walk on the front somewhere looking out to sea is all good.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I will give credit to the De La Warr Pavilion and Saltdean Lido - two magnificent buildings

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Arundel
Chichester
Fishborne Roman Palace
Wakehurst Place (complete with expensive car park
Goodwood
Bosham
Uppark House
Downland and Weald Museum
Cissbury Ring
Chanctonbury Ring

I could go on :moo:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I see no boundary maybe because I live on the border and therefore go east or west just on a whim. The rolling downs a summer walk on the front somewhere looking out to sea is all good.

We are a Seafaring county....moving to a land locked county would not particularly appeal to me,although one is never roughly more than 70 miles from the coast anywhere within the UK.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Sorry but the City of Brighton trumps the lot. If you disagree go and support Bognor or Bexhill!!����

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I was born and grew up in Easbourne, but have spent the last 13 years living in Chichester - I am SO conflicted

Move to Hampshire then.:bigwave:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Have you ever wondered why in most cities, the West End is the most affluent/desirable and the East End tends to be more industrial, cheaper housing and more smelly? It's because in the Western hemisphere prevailing winds blow from West to East and so the pollution blows that way too. You can big up East Sussex all you like but them is the facts.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Weald and Downland...

Basically both have their merits and both have either Hastings new town or Bognor sea front.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Weald and Downland...

Basically both have their merits and both have either Hastings new town or Bognor sea front.

As an Englishman i'd take Hastings new town from a communication POV....i don't speak EU,but can do CHAV now and again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here