Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I've always been able to view it ... it just doesn't have any information about length of contracts on it

It should look like this; what do you see?

ContractDurations.jpg

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Needs to learn to control himself, when he keeps his head he is a brilliant defender, both of his sending offs weren't just mistimed tackles, they were stupid and reckless. I don't blame Dunk for not going up, it's a season of 46 games but not having Dunk available for Boro and Wednesday away certainly didn't help our chances..

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
I think we may well lose Dunk - but I should think we could buy a good centre-back with some of the money

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Someone who can embed tweets pls post up the Bennetts field bunny one... I'll paste the text though:
[MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]nettsField: Big rumour that Dunk has already agreed to join #cpfc .Sad if true, but hope we screw them for lots of cash if that's the case #bhafc

Don't think I've seen that on here? Lewis tweeted last night:
[MENTION=15917]lewis[/MENTION]dunk: Cannot explain how gutted I am feeling right now but I am so proud to be a part of this special team and club! Thank you for your support! ��

Don't think he's agreed to join anyone a matter of hours after we go out the play offs....

Not seen this rumour on here so assuming it's not been on here (and is probably bollocks)?

footballisareligion

May 8, 2016
I think the bigger problem will be to resist offers for Goldson in the coming weeks.

Do you think Goldson will go? I thought when he came on against Boro in december he handled himself well and to see that he'd kept his place until you played us again on the last day suggested to me he was a real find.

You only picked him up last summer right? I suppose a silver lining is if he does go you know the buyer will have to properly open that wallet nice and wide for him.

Needs to learn to control himself, when he keeps his head he is a brilliant defender, both of his sending offs weren't just mistimed tackles, they were stupid and reckless. I don't blame Dunk for not going up, it's a season of 46 games but not having Dunk available for Boro and Wednesday away certainly didn't help our chances..

'Boro home and away.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Dunk will be key to our success. Yes red mist at times but there is a fine line between that and passion as displayed last night so we need to work how to cover him as and when it will happen (sending off). Yes he has made some mistakes but also has done his job excellently. IMO he is premier league quality and this season has only enhanced his reputation.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Someone who can embed tweets pls post up the Bennetts field bunny one... I'll paste the text though:
[MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]nettsField: Big rumour that Dunk has already agreed to join #cpfc .Sad if true, but hope we screw them for lots of cash if that's the case #bhafc

[MENTION=15917]lewis[/MENTION]dunk: Cannot explain how gutted I am feeling right now but I am so proud to be a part of this special team and club! Thank you for your support! ��

Don't think he's agreed to join anyone a matter of hours after we go out the play offs....

Not seen this rumour on here so assuming it's not been on here (and is probably bollocks)?

Complete bollocks... but one of many to come no doubt.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He couldn't talk to Palace until a bid has been accepted, so rubbish. That's why players put in transfer requests when bids are turned down, so they can then talk to the buying club.

Anything posted by Bennets Field Bunny take with a huge chunk of salt.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He couldn't talk to Palace until a bid has been accepted, so rubbish. That's why players put in transfer requests when bids are turned down, so they can then talk to the buying club.

Bit annoyed any Albion fan could start rumours like this whoever did start it. Especially about CPFC2010 & esp after play off defeat just last night. Let's have a month off the players leaving rumour... Just my opinion like :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Bennett's Field Bunny has a track history of being In The Dark rather than In The Know.

However, Dunk going to the PL wouldn't surprise me.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bit annoyed any Albion fan could start rumours like this whoever did start it. Especially about CPFC2010 & esp after play off defeat just last night. Let's have a month off the players leaving rumour... Just my opinion like :thumbsup:

Ignore silly tweeters and don't retweet them. It's just attention seeking.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Dunk was our top scorer last season and probably would have been Div 1 side this season if it wasnt for him and his goals/defensive work imo. Hopefully he'll see CH wants us to be in the top flight and build on this one.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Absolutely and for me the team that started v Derby (Baldock apart, I really think we need a new forward), surely must have a good chance of going up next season.

Keeping them all is the challenge.

I totally agree with you. If we can get a couple of strong back ups who can genuinely push the first 11 in defence and midfield, and a couple of stronger forwards than we have, we should be looking to go up if we keep our best players. Luckily, one area Hughton really has excelled so far has been buying players.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
AZ your link isn't working, says that page is no longer accessible, tried to check LuaLua's contract a couple of minutes ago

Do not have permission to access page

I can follow the link OK but it's just a list of contracted players. Is there anywhere that states when players' contracts are up - which is what the original question was?

According to NSC twitter feed should be fixed now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here