Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
My wife is watching the match which is a very rare occurrence and she's shocked at the lack of effort that Wilson is putting in. Why can't he run? Is he still ill or just lazy

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
We may need a miracle but we all owe it to this team to get to the Amex on Monday and get behind this team whatever the outcome

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Spot on.

sADLY

Not only that, do we ever beat the likes of Derby, Wednesday and Burnley? They always to use a power game to confidently get results against lightweight Albion teams.

Sadly you are right.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
First goal on Monday is massive. Keep the faith.

They deserve our 100% backing and support for everything they've put in this season.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My wife is watching the match which is a very rare occurrence and she's shocked at the lack of effort that Wilson is putting in. Why can't he run? Is he still ill or just lazy

A non-football fan showing an interest in a game this important would be the LAST thing I'd want tonight under this (or any) circs!!!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Shut up you muppet... we are fooked. .. I am looking at Burton hotel options already.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The use of the word Muppet shows what a low life negative attitude you have regarding sport. See you at the Amex or not troll.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014

get shot of these ***** **** brighton the laughing stock again
:annoyed::down::tosser:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here