Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone have a spare ticket for Reading away?

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
I have c*cked up and left my ticket at home in Portsmouth; and am already in Reading...
Does anyone have a spare to which I can purchase??
Sorry if this is against the rules...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I have c*cked up and left my ticket at home in Portsmouth; and am already in Reading...

Call Reading ticket office. We returned 300. I called earlier as I was on call so didn't know if I could get there. Bought 3 tickets. They're open in the morning.

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010

I have one. My mate just informed me he can't make it. £25 and it's yours as I'm out of pocket at the moment

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Is there anyone at your Portsmouth home? If they can give you the ticket number, and you let the Reading ticket office know, I am sure that they will sort a replacement out for you.

Got to be worth a try!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Someone on our coach left their ticket on the kitchen table for one game last season. They rang our ticket office who arranged for a replacement to be picked up when we arrived at the away ground.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Someone on our coach left their ticket on the kitchen table for one game last season. They rang our ticket office who arranged for a replacement to be picked up when we arrived at the away ground.

That wasn't me, but I did the same a couple of years ago when we played Derby away in mid season. I rang our ticket office, who rang Derby, who issued me with a replacement from their ticket office.

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here