Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

it has been obvious for ages

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
You do realise that the "not good enough for this division" Barnes will be playing Premier League football next season, right?

So that's one out of your four that is proven drivel.

barnes will not feature in the Burnley team next season,they will invest and improve.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
What an abject tosspot.
Play-offs 2 years running = no ambition.

M y guess is that in all your years of support you havent actually watched much football.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1/I Told you all the white elephant would not get us promoted
2/ I told you all Barnes was not good enough for this division
3/I told you all McSmudger was not good enough for this division
4/I told you all Tony and the club lacked ambition
You are now all crying because the 2nd manager in succesion has left due to the clubs lack of ambition, it`s been ****ing obvious for ages this club is going no where despite the investment in the infrastructure. I have supported the Albion since 1979 when i was eleven and i am realy pissed off because of the false promises from the club,sorry

I'll play:-

Which false promises are those?
Let's just start with one false promise, and build from there.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
You really are the most pathetic ginger tosser So you for one should be happy now as you have got what you wanted, can we all say this time next season what a prick you are coz were up shit street ...YOU PRICK
Jesus he is ginger :ffsparr:that explain it's poor chap.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
That's a lot of 'I Told You' from the OP...but still not as much as Halo James.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
How many goals has he scored for them

Can I assume we can agree that Zamora is a Prem quality player ?

Zamora has scored 3 goals for QPR over the WHOLE season. Barnes has scored 3 goals for QPR since JANUARY ( add in his BHA goals and it's NINE for the whole season ).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You are now all crying because the 2nd manager in succesion has left due to the clubs lack of ambition, it`s been ****ing obvious for ages this club is going no where despite the investment in the infrastructure. I have supported the Albion since 1979 when i was eleven and i am realy pissed off because of the false promises from the club,sorry

I'll play:-

Which false promises are those?

Let's just start with one false promise, and build from there.
What about a rumoured false promise, come on help us out, you did say false promise'S'.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

There's a reason why you're so unpopular. Thankfully you've managed to prove it yourself and save everyone else the bother. Please ingest this information: no one, and i mean no one gives a shit about what you think.

D

Deleted member 18477

The championship is a great league! I'm looking forward to this summers transfer business now!

First the World Cup, then we go again in the most competitive league in the world! :albion2:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
You really are the most pathetic ginger tosser So you for one should be happy now as you have got what you wanted, can we all say this time next season what a prick you are coz were up shit street ...YOU PRICK

Keep wearing your rose tainted spectacles then we might get promoted, in your eyes only

Dec 3, 2012
Can I assume we can agree that Zamora is a Prem quality player ?

Zamora has scored 3 goals for QPR over the WHOLE season. Barnes has scored 3 goals for QPR since JANUARY ( add in his BHA goals and it's NINE for the whole season ).

I'm not sure I can agree that Zamora is Prem quality tbh. He had 1 good season with Fulham but failed at Spurs and West Ham. A below average Prem striker

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
BHA has a 113 year history & this has been our 8th best EVER season!

Hardly a lack of ambition!

Not really our 8th best ever season. Many Albion fans would put winning promotion in 1971/72 and 1976/77 from Division Three or from League One in 2010/11 as better seasons than the one we've just had.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Have you also been drinking? That's one of the most angriest posts I've read...

oh and OP's a dick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here