Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Florin andone?

We have hours not days left to barter. We really need to get somebody over the line now and stop penny pinching

I just love the end of the transfer window. Nothing like seeing rationale thought get thrown out the 'window'.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Going back in with a higher bid in a few hours?

Why a few hours? Is Tony using the Tesco loan calculator to see if he can afford it?

We should just be barking numbers down the phone to them until they say yes!

£13m....no. £14m.... no £18m .....no £22m....si senior!!!

The source for this is
https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/notic...s-brighton-andone/00031504104767511708800.htm

The bad google translate says
"he English club wants to shore up its project with the addition of Andone, which is expected to make a last attempt in the last 48 hours of the market, with an offer that would be around 18 million euros."

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I just love the end of the transfer window. Nothing like seeing rationale thought get thrown out the 'window'.

You are sounding more and more like [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] everyday.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
You are sounding more and more like ChaileyJem every day.

Considering I post on here about once month .... no.

Clubs that panic invariably end up relegated, with players that aren't up to it and wage bill bigger than the GDP of most African countries.
We will either sign someone or we won't. No one will die and the club will still be here at the beginning of next season.
FWIW, we need striker at the very least, ideally two.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The source for this is
https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/notic...s-brighton-andone/00031504104767511708800.htm

The bad google translate says
"he English club wants to shore up its project with the addition of Andone, which is expected to make a last attempt in the last 48 hours of the market, with an offer that would be around 18 million euros."

What is strange is that a year ago, TB said that one of the reasons selling Stephens to Burnley when they made their final offer was impossible (apart from the fact that he just didn't want to sell) was the impossibility of finding a replacement at such short notice. Yet we expect other clubs to react differently ...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Going back in with a higher bid in a few hours?

Why a few hours? Is Tony using the Tesco loan calculator to see if he can afford it?

We should just be barking numbers down the phone to them until they say yes!

£13m....no. £14m.... no £18m .....no £22m....si senior!!!
I need to sell you something. What do you need Bladders?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Considering I post on here about once month .... no.

Clubs that panic invariably end up relegated, with players that aren't up to it and wage bill bigger than the GDP of most African countries.
We will either sign someone or we won't. No one will die and the club will still be here at the beginning of next season.
FWIW, we need striker at the very least, ideally two.

Exactly. People on here are losing their minds. It's blind panic for some - we all want a new striker or two but calm the f*** down everyone - it's embarrassing.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8097789 said:
Not as embarrassing as the thought of our "strike force" if no singings are made
Has any team ever attempted a PL half season with just 3 strikers in the squad ?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8097789 said:
Not as embarrassing as the thought of our "strike force" if no singings are made

Too negative. With Knockaert and Izquierdo on the wings, there should at least be chances created, and that rather than an absence of strikers was the problem in the first two games.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Too negative. With Knockaert and Izquierdo on the wings, there should at least be chances created, and that rather than an absence of strikers was the problem in the first two games.

You're right and you're wrong, we will be very dangerous going forwards with our quality wingers but I think it's vital to have some quality to finish off those chances. We won't get that many chances in games and we'll need to be ruthless putting the chances away.

If we are left with just Baldock (injured), Murray (might be injured) and Hemed tomorrow night I think I will feel a little rosy cheeked about our strike force.

But I'm hoping it won't come to that and at the deadline we'll be like children at Christmas, gleefully throwing mince pies at ol' Tony and chortling together on our mulled wine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here