Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan Davies Signs

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Must mean Dunk is off.
Yes. The young taff is more of a left sided centre back. First sign that the wheels will come off during this transfer window.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
I seem to recall another LB/RB signing for the dev squad. Not Sam, from the US of A, but some dude from Aldeshot (I think?!?.) what has happened to him?

This guy sounds like a decent prospect. We all know Bong will be torn asunder if we go up...

Tyler Hornby-Forbes? Right back/winger signed from Fleetwood, no idea how he's getting on though.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I seem to recall another LB/RB signing for the dev squad. Not Sam, from the US of A, but some dude from Aldeshot (I think?!?.) what has happened to him?

This guy sounds like a decent prospect. We all know Bong will be torn asunder if we go up...

Tyler-Forbes from Fleetwood. Right back. Currently injured.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Think T.B. Was referring to Sam Adekugbi being on loan to us from his Canadian parent club.
Had forgotten about that. Thanks for reminding...July (when he signed on loan) was the start of a fairly stressful period for me so in the interim it had slipped the mind that he'd come in from Vancouver.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Who started this thread?

It should be Jordan Davies SINGS

...every fule know that.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Does this rule out signing Adekugbe permanently then?

This is his second spell at the club as he trained here in the MLS off season last year before joining on full loan in the summer. Someone must rate him. From what I've seen he's definitely got potential and he's still only 21..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here