Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sidwell enjoying his day off

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Disgrace. Why are English players like drunken twats all the time, never see it in Germany, Italy, French or Spanish football.

Yeah you're right it's an outrage that Bruno, a pwopa English lad is behaving like this. And the less said about that other TOP ENGLISH GENT Casper Ankergren the better.

BERBER OWT!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Disgrace. Why are English players like drunken twats all the time, never see it in Germany, Italy, French or Spanish football.
By the way, your entry on The Palace Watchlist has been upgraded to 'Highly Suspect'

[emoji38]ol:

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Haven't read the whole thread but have seen loads about this on Twitter. I think it is great they are all out together having a good time after a win. No game for a week and they look like they love hanging out together. Plus Sam baldock dressed as Kermit the frog - comedy. Sure I will get panned for this view but can't see the harm it is doing.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Haven't read the whole thread but have seen loads about this on Twitter. I think it is great they are all out together having a good time after a win. No game for a week and they look like they love hanging out together. Plus Sam baldock dressed as Kermit the frog - comedy. Sure I will get panned for this view but can't see the harm it is doing.

You won't get panned, it's great team building especially with 10 days between games.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Not sure if this will work

[tweet]810610882287992832[/tweet]

twitter link to the BHA players doing the yaya kolo toure song.

By the look of the bus that goes past, they are in Brighton or Hove no?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I've looked at several tweets but haven't spotted Sam Baldock. Is he next to the 'pope'?

Edit

I found it on the Yaya Toure tweet.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Which player is dressed as Bruno, standing on the table during that Yaya Toure chant?

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Is that Bong? in a navy blue and white stripped top and a bobble hat with his mobile filming and dancing the Yaya Toure chant. Think he is on the left of that particular clip.

Sent by WEI Device

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here