Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Listen on Sonos

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
Does anybody know if there is a way to listen to the game on a sonos speaker? BBC Sussex don't have the internet rights.
I have seagulls player but don't think that this can be linked to the Sonos speaker?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't believe so, no. We'd got rid of all radios in the house but we got a cheapie DAB radio recently.

Before that I'd have to have the TV on for Player, as we have a Mac mini connected to it.

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
If you are local and have one of the Sonos that has a line in I guess you may be able to use the FM function on you phone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That could be a good shout. I'll try it but the FM signal is not the best where I am in Saltdean so may or may not be okay

Jerryatric

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
I listened to the match today on both my Play1 & Soundbar using Radio Sussex within TuneIn Radio.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Does anybody know if there is a way to listen to the game on a sonos speaker? BBC Sussex don't have the internet rights.
I have seagulls player but don't think that this can be linked to the Sonos speaker?

I use the seagull player and Bluetooth it via AirPlay to a wireless speaker, I'd imagine sonos supports AirPlay?
Not sure how an android device connects though, play it on your phone/ tablet and then search for Bluetooth devices available I'd imagine.

May 26, 2004
Hassocks
I have sonos but novel have been able to get the footy. hOWEVER on researching the issue last night, apparently the technology has changed in the past year and now, if you delete and reinstalll Bbc Sussex in your sonos favourites, it'll find a new TuneIn feed that recognises you're not abroad. Take a look on the sonos website forum.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
HasOn this subject... is it possible to play YouTube music on a Sonos play 1, 3 or 5? (Not sound bar as that can be done through Tv)

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
I have sonos but novel have been able to get the footy. hOWEVER on researching the issue last night, apparently the technology has changed in the past year and now, if you delete and reinstalll Bbc Sussex in your sonos favourites, it'll find a new TuneIn feed that recognises you're not abroad. Take a look on the sonos website forum.

This is brilliant news! Can't wait to listen on there now (although it won't be until Cardiff game on 3rd December)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here