Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nearly 22,000 season tickets sold already for 2016/17

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Surely gotta be closer to 25k now?

And i don't pay attention to away stats anymore, we lost two "local" away days with MK and Charlton this year.

And ended up with Newcastle, Norwich and Villa! - In my eyes we have AMAZING away support.

So are the only "local" away days now for us QPR, Wolves, Reading and Fulham?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

And i don't pay attention to away stats anymore, we lost two "local" away days with MK and Charlton this year.

And ended up with Newcastle, Norwich and Villa! - In my eyes we have AMAZING away support.

Wolves!? Surely you mean Brentford...

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I've just got my ST through following a seat move. The letter with it says, "You will be one of 23,000 Albion season ticket holders, including our 1901 members, representing fantastic support for our club which, prior to moving to the AMEX, was attracting much lower attendances."

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I've just got my ST through following a seat move. The letter with it says, "You will be one of 23,000 Albion season ticket holders, including our 1901 members, representing fantastic support for our club which, prior to moving to the AMEX, was attracting much lower attendances."

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

The letter stating the 'bleeding obvious'!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Yes but we are likely to take good numbers to Villa and Norwich and perhaps Newcastle as well.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
say we have 24k Season tickets where does that position in us in a national league. from the sky bet site I gather we are 17th nationally (england & wales)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ah, the curse of the 5th Season Syndrome! Those pesky Nigels were right...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ah, the curse of the 5th Season Syndrome! Those pesky Nigels were right...
This. Probably worth pointing out the Nigels couldn't even attract that many IN TOTAL to their home play-off game against us, and we had 3,000 there.

Our support is miles better than theirs.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This. Probably worth pointing out the Nigels couldn't even attract that many IN TOTAL to their home play-off game against us, and we had 3,000 there.

Our support is miles better than theirs.

No it isn't. We are all JCL Plastics jumping on the 'Shiny New Stadium' bandwagon. I thought everybody knew that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here