Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
So, loads of non white racists voted for Brexit?

Personally, I think your point was to deflect away from an uncomfortable association.

You have a flawed perspective, firstly that racists are nearly always white and that Brexiteers are nearly always white xenophobes which in turn makes them racists, you're all over the place.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You have a flawed perspective, firstly that racists are nearly always white and that Brexiteers are nearly always white xenophobes which in turn makes them racists, you're all over the place.[/QUOT

Ive not said racists are nearly aways white. Ive not said Brexiteers are nearly always white. Keep trying to disassociate from the uncomfortable fact.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I would very much doubt that. When I last looked there weren't any non-European countries in the EU - so we're all the same race. Might be different in years to come if Turkey ever gets in.

I know, however, the point people were discussing were 'brown people' and their effect on the Brexit vote.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
It all gets very confusing when the lefty remainers try to deflect attention from the labour position on Brexit.So is this British Pakistani racist?Is Jess Phillips a useless racist?(or just useless?)Is Jezza a racist for voting out?Should the railways be re-nationalised or should we stay in the single market?Is labour weak and wobbly'or just very confused????

jess.jpg

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It all gets very confusing when the lefty remainers try to deflect attention from the labour position on Brexit.So is this British Pakistani racist?Is Jess Phillips a useless racist?(or just useless?)Is Jezza a racist for voting out?Should the railways be re-nationalised or should we stay in the single market?Is labour weak and wobbly'or just very confused????

View attachment 89698

This tweet is over 3 weeks old. Out of interest what happened? Is Jess being deselected?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
If Jess ever re-appears in her constituency,or even appears,we might find out.Don't think she even turns up for council meetings any more,but still draws her wages apparently.:shrug:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Very interesting that remainers are calling us Brexiteers old racists,but the age group that voted for the AfD was much younger,in their 30's and 40's.Do Germans become racist at a younger age than Brits,or did all the ethnic Turks vote AfD to annoy Merkel?Does that make them racists?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Perhaps we could start a game of 'Where's Wally' for MP's:

ww.jpg

Supposedly here.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
No matter how many of these stories come out (and I'm the same as your parents) there will always be millions of remainers who firmly believe that all leavers are racist.

Goodness, are you sure? How do you know that millions of remainers think that all leavers are racist? I don't know a single remain voter who thinks that. For me, I don't even think that all leavers are xenophobes. I've met a few who are but there must be millions who aren't.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
She was on Question Time on Thursday night too.

Did anybody ask if she's ever going to appear in Yardley?Probably not-too many book signings and London events to attend.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Goodness, are you sure? How do you know that millions of remainers think that all leavers are racist? I don't know a single remain voter who thinks that. For me, I don't even think that all leavers are xenophobes. I've met a few who are but there must be millions who aren't.

I am no more sure than all the remainers claiming that all leavers are racist. I haven't counted (and neither have they) but it doesn't stop them saying it.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I am no more sure than all the remainers claiming that all leavers are racist. I haven't counted (and neither have they) but it doesn't stop them saying it.

I was just querying your assertion that millions of remainers think that all leavers are racist, a claim you seem to repeat here. It's wrong of course, ludicrously wrong, but if people need to adopt the mantle of victimhood so be it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here