Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Unknown chemical "haze" over Sussex coast

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I'm not exactly 'Mr Conspiracy theorist' - but this one stinks in more ways than one. Seriously, how can they possibly not have identified the source by now? Sounds a lot more like someone doesn't want to say what it was.

According to [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] there are not enough staff available this week to work it out. :wink:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'm not exactly 'Mr Conspiracy theorist' - but this one stinks in more ways than one. Seriously, how can they possibly not have identified the source by now? Sounds a lot more like someone doesn't want to say what it was.

Also not a conspiracy theorist and am in no way implying I think this is the case, but this video makes some interesting observations (ignore the first 2 and a half minutes)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Latest theory is shipwreck with gas that suddenly escaped from a rusty holding tank. Bit boring but plausible.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Latest theory is shipwreck with gas that suddenly escaped from a rusty holding tank. Bit boring but plausible.

I heard the 'rusty holding tank' had Illuminatti symbols all over it and was actually secretly put there by Carol Smilie, who's one of the major players in controlling humanity.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I heard the 'rusty holding tank' had Illuminatti symbols all over it and was actually secretly put there by Carol Smilie, who's one of the major players in controlling humanity.

I wouldn't rule out agent Neil Smillie either often left a trail behind him.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Remember in the 80s Greenpeace trying to stop ships dumping containers of nuclear? chemical waste ? They will come back to haunt someone one day.....

Coincidentally there is a Tweet today from the Eastbourne MP which links to his weekly column in the local rag. He bemoans the lack of progress in identifying what it was.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
It was the fans that bought Bmuff tickets and didn't go...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here