Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

01/01/2018

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We need someone settled in their flat with kids already enrolled in school by Jan 1st !!!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
live-in-the-now-analysis-services.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd say no chance, it's not the way we do business. Doesn't Tony hate doing business in January anyway, because it's more expensive than the summer window? Sure I read that somewhere.

We found the summer eye wateringly expensive for strikers so it doesn't bode well.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd say no chance, it's not the way we do business. Doesn't Tony hate doing business in January anyway, because it's more expensive than the summer window? Sure I read that somewhere.

We found the summer eye wateringly expensive for strikers so it doesn't bode well.
Tony recruited :

Kayal
Stephens
Ulloa
Knockaert

and probably others in January.

Some of the better buys !!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
You didn't have to join in, In fact if you've got nothing constructive to post why bother?

Why bother with excessive comments about some other NSCers need not to post non constructive comments. Your comments are just as non constructive. Why bother? Does it help anymore than his comment that YOU find non constructive?

I wish I didn't have to make non constructive comments about people making non constructive comments about other NSCers non constructive comments. It's just as non constructive and just as ridiculous but I do love ridiculous.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Why bother with excessive comments about some other NSCers need not to post non constructive comments. Your comments are just as non constructive. Why bother? Does it help anymore than his comment that YOU find non constructive?

I wish I didn't have to make non constructive comments about people making non constructive comments about other NSCers non constructive comments. It's just as non constructive and just as ridiculous but I do love ridiculous.

You're as non constructive as the non constructive person that had to post regarding a non constructive post from the poster that was pointing out the non constructive point of the non constructive original post, who was actually anything but original.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
You're as non constructive as the non constructive person that had to post regarding a non constructive post from the poster that was pointing out the non constructive point of the non constructive original post, who was actually anything but original.

A brand new thread all about centre forwards.
3 thumbs!

It was non constructive but ridiculous and I love ridiculous. As is your very ridiculous post. Bravo!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tony recruited :

Kayal
Stephens
Ulloa
Knockaert

and probably others in January.

Some of the better buys !!

True, but it will not happen on 01 January! If we get through to then still in touch just signing a striker anytime in January would be good. It is unlikely to be any easier than it was in the very long summer window though.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
If no decent striker thought us a good option in August why would they when we're destined for the Championship again in January. The time was between April and August and that has been wasted - only 20 Premier League clubs but a world full of clusters of capable goalscorers - and we couldn't sign one of them. Not one. Clusterf.ck.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here