Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yves Bissouma. What a player!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Ive just had a good look at his highlights on YouTube and the major difference between him and Kaz is Bissouma plays with his head up and seems to have a picture of what he is trying to achieve. Kaz never did.

I'm really excited about his kid, he is only 21 but looks immense.

Agreed.I think it might have been the eagerness to get involved,as well,that brought Kaz to mind.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Gross, as good as he was at the Amex, away from home he was largely ineffective, mainly due to the lack of pace and support around him. I could see Propper playing slightly further forward and Bissouma rampaging through the middle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, something like this. Gross was great at home but few goals/assists away from the Amex. Could start Bissouma instead of GRoss in away games - or move Gross to wing instead of Knockaert, but Knocky's defensive work is decent. Anyway, a nice problem to have...as is who drops out when Alireza plays?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think it will be Jahanbaksh wide right possibly Izquierdo on the left so March and Knockaert on the bench unless CH decides on a more defensive line up away and uses Bernardo, Bong and or Sutner as full back and one as left sided DM.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I can see us playing 4-3-3 away from home, shore up the midfield so we don't get over run, something like this:

Ryan

Bruno - Duffy - Dunk - Bernardo

---Stephens - Bissouma - Propper

----AJ --- Andone ----- Izquierdo

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Had a great view of both goals,both proper net-busters.Bissouma looks a cracking prospect,he reminded me of a young Kazenga,very quick and tricky.Definitely worth every penny of my £5 entry fee!!!

Runs very fast? Sometimes kicks the ball very hard? Can do back somersaults? Nando's loyalty card holder? Sh1t! - please don't tell me we've paid several (undisclosed) £millions for Kazenga MkII !

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bearing in mind he cost around £5 million...that’s nothing in today’s market especially in the striker department. If nothing else he’ll be a sound addition to our squad depth.

FFS...that was his relegation buy-out clause not his true value - we were happy to pay around 20m euros in January. He's a bloody BARGAIN at that price.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I think it will be Jahanbaksh wide right possibly Izquierdo on the left so March and Knockaert on the bench unless CH decides on a more defensive line up away and uses Bernardo, Bong and or Sutner as full back and one as left sided DM.

Isn't it great that we are discussing a plethora of attacking possibilities with the squad that has now been assembled? Fabulous or what?

TNBA

TTF

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
FFS...that was his relegation buy-out clause not his true value - we were happy to pay around 20m euros in January. He's a bloody BARGAIN at that price.

That’s the point I was trying to make, apologies if I was unclear. As you say, at £5 million we’ve got unbelievable value, and he’s definitely a decent player. Thus even if he doesn’t hit the ground running due to injury, I believe he is a great addition especially at that price.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Just because we got him cheap doesn’t mean he’s going to be up to it. I know we can’t easily afford to spend tens of millions but there’s been serious investment in every area except the strikers. Bit concerning , but hopefully andone wil hit the ground running and Murray is as good as last year

You don't judge a book by the cover or the price you paid for it, some of the best books I have read from Amazon, cost me 1p.
So until you see him play you cannot make judgement.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here