Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Fortnite

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
My 11 yo loves it. Not sure my neighbours do though when he is shouting MEDKIT MEDKIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the top of his lungs for most of the day.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
PUBG for me. Never played fortnite but looks a bit cartoony.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I'm am the guy who hide in the bush all game and tries to kill the last remaining player as my only kill of the game

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hate it. Too addictive. Loads of kills, got down to the last three loads of times but can't win!!! Hate the thought I keep losing to some snotty 12 year old.

You'll get there. Got my first win the other day after countless games. Thought I was gonna have a heart attack the adrenaline was pumping so hard.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Thinking of switching off question time and having another 'fix'.

Been playing since original release (on PC) but now my daughter and nephew play it more on Xbox one

Would be nice if could all play on the same servers cross platform. Prefer it to PUBG and it's free :)

bobbyc

Aug 9, 2016
Didnt hook me the first couple of times i played it, then watched good people on youtube. Now i cant stop playing! Determined to get good at it

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
My 11 yo is excellent at it, and frequently comes 1st. I on the other hand am hopeless. Frequently in the top 10 but thats more to do with stealth than skill, and cant shoot straight. 200 games, 20 kills ..... my son gets more kills than that in 3 or 4 games.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Amazing game, I'm not much of a video game player but this is the first game to really get me hooked since fifa. Luckily it's a lot less enraging. Love it.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Downloaded and ready to go!

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Been playing since original release (on PC) but now my daughter and nephew play it more on Xbox one

Would be nice if could all play on the same servers cross platform. Prefer it to PUBG and it's free :)

Aside from the technical difficulties, game companies don't tend to cross-platform competitive PC games with consoles because in most of these shooting games the mouse is way more precise than those controller sticks. PC players would pwn console players in cross-platform shooters.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Me too, although i have come 4th which, without a kill, is quite impressive i thought.
Top bush-dwelling...!!

Moshe Jnr. loves it more than any of his other games. As others have mentioned, the headset and teaming up elements are particularly enjoyed.

Alanis Morissette would probably describe as "ironic" the fact that it is free...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
My 11 yo loves it. Not sure my neighbours do though when he is shouting MEDKIT MEDKIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the top of his lungs for most of the day.
[emoji38]

the Fortnite "soundtrack" can be quite amusing...

"

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Who's playing it then? Insanely addictive game.

My boys 11 & 14 are addicted, before this it was only FIFA in our house but out of nowhere Fortnite has arrived. No doubt they'll be loads of elements you can pay for next?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here