Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] From the makers of Line Of Duty....CONTAINS SPOILERS

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just caught up with this. Enjoyable so far but I'm hoping it doesn't get as convoluted and ridiculous as that last series of LOD did, that was absolutely awful.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could you imagine a protection officer sleeping with Theresa May when she was Home Sec but nonetheless its quite enjoyable.

Our latest viewing every afternoon when we dont have grandchildren and Netflix is on Drama who have played Soldier Soldier from the start over the past couple of months but nearly finished now. I think there is about 5 or 6 episodes left.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Could you imagine a protection officer sleeping with Theresa May when she was Home Sec but nonetheless its quite enjoyable.

Our latest viewing every afternoon when we dont have grandchildren and Netflix is on Drama who have played Soldier Soldier from the start over the past couple of months but nearly finished now. I think there is about 5 or 6 episodes left.

I caught an episode of SS a few weeks back. Used to watch it religiously back in the 80's/90's. Launched a few careers did that.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bit complex, but bloody brilliant

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Great episode again. I truly haven’t got a clue what side he is on.

I assume the case is being built to pin something on him, especially as they will find out the shooter was his mate

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What was doing standing at the back instead of in the wings. Needs some retraining.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
What was in the brief case he was shown that we didn’t see?

Really enjoying the show but you do realise how scarily close to reality it is when you see the news straight after talking about more troops going out to Afghnistan due to the growth of IS and the terrorist attacks they’re planning from there.

On a lighter note, really pleased to see that Line of Duty 5 has started filming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here