Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People using the word "narrative".......

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I think that in an era of cable news and social media, with ever-decreasing news cycles, certain words and phrases become flavour of the month (or week or day) and seem to get repeated endlessly until the next phrase becomes fashionable.

So, the Dems are currently way out over their skis with their narrative for the Russian collusion story, but there really is no there there and it is all just a nothingburger, a bunch of fake news.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Wankers.

That is all.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Mrs May has had and seems to be full of crap like this. " Getting on with the job of running the country " is the most recent of these banal mantras.

Yeah, I wish she'd stop spouting crap like that and just get on with the job of running the errrr country. Oh. :ohmy:

Last edited:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Too be honest......

And while we are on the subject of annoying people, the idiots that bob about to music in their car, desperately trying to show everyone how wild and wacky they are, is it just me that wants to violently kill them? God I hate happy people.

God you're a miserable git....I like you. I bet you're not a morning person

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hold my beer.

Using fantastic as an adjective on a professional document. The American habit of ending a sentence with already, this last one seems to be in decline thankfully. the suffix EEEEEEW instead of yuk.

People claiming to one of numerious genders, usually low IQ social science students who then demand odd pronouns.

Oh and any fasionable phrase that does the rounds and is done to death b guardian types till it dawns them its pretty politically faux pax anyway.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

People claiming to one of numerious genders, usually low IQ social science students who then demand odd pronouns.

Oh and any fasionable phrase that does the rounds and is done to death b guardian types till it dawns them its pretty politically faux pax anyway.

Nice survey, but we find it surprising you know THAT many Guardian types, although less surprising you know that many low IQ types.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Agree with much of the above but disappointed page 2 has not yet yielded "A Holistic Approach".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here