Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations Newcastle!

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
FFS. Even the BBC seem to agree...

Brighton missed the chance to secure the Championship title as Bristol City won to guarantee survival.

The Seagulls, who are a point clear of Newcastle, now must better the Magpies' result next Sunday to finish top.
Don't need to better it just match it

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
FFS. Even the BBC seem to agree...

Brighton missed the chance to secure the Championship title as Bristol City won to guarantee survival.

The Seagulls, who are a point clear of Newcastle, now must better the Magpies' result next Sunday to finish top.

But Newcastle seem to be the Media darlings. Just say by some miracle we do win the championship. Newcastle would probably still get more recognition.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What a knob. If Hughton gets the team right we can beat anyone in this league, stop attention seeking.

My wife always tells me I am too posh to swear, but Fnck off tw@t

FFS, we are a point ahead with one game left and already people have written us off, after moaning all season we have been written off by others. We have had two really bad games, it happens, get over it. Put your support behind the team on Sunday and roar them home. If we don't win the title we don't, and that would be a shame, but we have still had the best season the vast majority will remember seeing, following on from a magnificent season last year. Yes we COULD have had the title on Friday, or today, but we haven't. Wait until we have actually played the game, enjoy what we have achieved, cheer them on on Sunday from Villa, from Falmer, from the pub if on, or are you all going to sulk after the best season for 34 YEARS

Just as well you don’t swear with spelling like that

I know, dyslexic swearing what a cilly sunt ...

Wow!

This has got to be the ultimate 'What an absolute ****!' thread

This FFS :thumbsup:, we've been newly promoted to the PL, have got one more chance to seal the title at Village next Sunday.
Get behind the team and give them the push over that final hurdle.
PS dress code is Peaky Blinders :smile:

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
No, this is brilliant work! We let Newcastle believe they've already won it like we thought we had today - the pendulum of fortune is still swinging for this season, tonight it's back with United, but we still have a week to go...

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
If we don't watch it we could lose our last 3 matches of the season , that would be so dissappointing,

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
We are Albion and never take the easy option. Way too much negativity on here given we have been promoted to the Premier League. One win & the title is ours!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How strange will it feel if we lose to Villa on the last day, NC lose too, and we win the title having lost the last 3 in a row.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here