Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Credit to the Leeds fans

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Remember that first time Leeds came to the Amex - was it the 3-3? That night I was astounded at the noise coming from the packed south stand. I don't think any set of fans in that end has been as noisy, and united, since that time.
On their forum they put the success of Leeds support down to the YUK (Yorkshire Ultras Kollective) who have come up with a load of new songs. It took a while for the new songs to catch on but they persisted with it and now you get a great atmosphere at Leeds games with everyone singing together.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was working in one of the South stand kiosks with the Leeds fans. Pretty much all of them were in the concourse from about the 35 minute mark and well into the second half. We served as long as we could, and at one point we just stood and watched them all throw their beer at each other and jump up and down.

Very entertaining.

True support :moo:

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
There were about 6 fans just behind the goal standing apart who looked like they were about to kick off pretty much all the way through the game - but especially after Dunk scored.

There were 6 stewards in front of them I think. Was quite entertaining watching them during a pretty boring second half

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
There were about 6 fans just behind the goal standing apart who looked like they were about to kick off pretty much all the way through the game - but especially after Dunk scored.

There were 6 stewards in front of them I think. Was quite entertaining watching them during a pretty boring second half

Did you see the little short fat guy with the glasses, he was hilarious !

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I was working in one of the South stand kiosks with the Leeds fans. Pretty much all of them were in the concourse from about the 35 minute mark and well into the second half. We served as long as we could, and at one point we just stood and watched them all throw their beer at each other and jump up and down.

Very entertaining.
Same as the North Stand concourse last night

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
1500 is really good considering the distance, it was a Monday and their team is shit.

Fair play :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here