Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace rallying cry

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Wtf are you talking about. Please don't say you think I'm Palace [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I've supported Brighton for over 40 years, just like to keep my expectations in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40 years? That's a decade for every goal United smacked past you in the game you won't even talk about on here. Or I bet at that Goldstone nostalgia night the other day.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Hold on just re-read your post.

You're a 'Nigel' aren't you...... lmao.

Completely talking at cross-purposes. Yes, glad you lost.

Even better when Pardew did his dance - you really are the gift that keeps giving......

I expect a lot of you were dancing Saturday night. But you aren't promoted yet. Save your high heels for April.

At least your manager has the demeanour of someone trying just to do his job. Enjoy his calmness whilst you can. Managers come, managers go.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You are joking, surely? Reading couldn't beat a non-league side on that form like...errr..Lincoln City.

Boro are mid table championship standard. Reading would wipe the floor at fortress crayon I have no doubt - against a team of individuals. Lincoln City... Didn't BHA reserves play them this season? Cling to whatever you can Nige... :thumbsup:

It was actually a shocking result to only beat Boro by one - although I've heard there's an FA investigation as you have a druggy at the back now? Fits in in Croydon very very well actually...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I expect a lot of you were dancing Saturday night. But you aren't promoted yet. Save your high heels for April.

At least your manager has the demeanour of someone trying just to do his job. Enjoy his calmness whilst you can. Managers come, managers go.

Check my posts, we aren't promoted and you aren't relegated.

Yes we are lucky with our manager and yes he will eventually leave.

However, that said, one fact that can't be denied is that you had the worst record in the country during 2016.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
40 years? That's a decade for every goal United smacked past you in the game you won't even talk about on here. Or I bet at that Goldstone nostalgia night the other day.

Is that the same 'united' that Brighton legend Lingard was playing for when he shattered your one massive chance you had to win the reserve cup?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Boro are mid table championship standard. Reading would wipe the floor at fortress crayon I have no doubt - against a team of individuals. Lincoln City... Didn't BHA reserves play them this season? Cling to whatever you can Nige... :thumbsup:

It was actually a shocking result to only beat Boro by one - although I've heard there's an FA investigation as you have a druggy at the back now? Fits in in Croydon very very well actually...

The pundits last night agreed we should have had a stonewall penalty as well. But then that's what happens when a team is struggling. At a higher level than Reading. How come a team like are in the play-off places? Must be a poor year in the Championship.

Now, last year when Boro turned you over 3-0 at the Amex, that was a different matter.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Is that the same 'united' that Brighton legend Lingard was playing for when he shattered your one massive chance you had to win the reserve cup?

So someone like Lingard gets "legend" status? A rent-man?

We didn't care that Palace old boy Barry Bannan wrecked your play-off dream, yet again. Oh, of course put a statue up for him with Reinelt and all the other players who saw the Goldstone, and fled.

And it's nice for someone on here to admit you threw the Lincoln game.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014

We didn't care that Palace old boy Barry Bannan wrecked your play-off dream, yet again. Oh, of course put a statue up for him with Reinelt and all the other players who saw the Goldstone, and fled.

Bet you know all about rent men

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The pundits last night agreed we should have had a stonewall penalty as well. But then that's what happens when a team is struggling. At a higher level than Reading. How come a team like are in the play-off places? Must be a poor year in the Championship.

Now, last year when Boro turned you over 3-0 at the Amex, that was a different matter.

You know waaaaay too much about BHA to be healthy fella - next you'll be racking up over 5k posts on their forum...

Thanks though - it's nice to have another pet - since Doogle & the postcode boy finally realised I've not had one :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Again.. WAAAY too much. And I don't remember Bannan scoring - he didn't wreck anything - luck did - but go up this year and it was a true blessing do thanks Bannan for your sub-standard performance against our injury ridden team :)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Good effort yesterday but we're down .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good effort yesterday but we're down .

We all know you're staying up Doogle - been saying it for weeks. Always find a way out of things and land on your feet - be it a change of manager, throwing millions of un-earned £s at players or going down the admin route, you just always seem to find a way. LOADS of empty seats on the highlights yesterday - were Bromley at home?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We all know you're staying up Doogle - been saying it for weeks. Always find a way out of things and land on your feet - be it a change of manager, throwing millions of un-earned £s at players or going down the admin route, you just always seem to find a way. LOADS of empty seats on the highlights yesterday - were Bromley at home?

Not this time . I'm getting a season ticket for Bromley next season .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not this time . I'm getting a season ticket for Bromley next season .

I would - lots of my palace mates that go there really enjoy it. Been raving about a young lad Sho-Silva who plays up front for them - they all say he's a better player than Benteke but all agree Muzza would be hitting 50 a season for the Ravens at the moment.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I would - lots of my palace mates that go there really enjoy it. Been raving about a young lad Sho-Silva who plays up front for them - they all say he's a better player than Benteke but all agree Muzza would be hitting 50 a season for the Ravens at the moment.

I might meet your imaginary mates next season then .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I might meet your imaginary mates next season then .

Just ask for Nigel and you'll prob find them. I did a survey with them on atmosphere's & 95% said Bromley was better than Crayon castle. It was only Big Jordan who said he preferred Crayolaville but he did used to be one of the ultra firm B blockers until they banished him because he cried for his Daddy in court or something, poor fella. Turns out he was in the bog and 'mad-ting' happened where something fell on his head which hurt a lot, so he cried. No shame in it IMO. He used to be top crayon artist there too.. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here