Again again again again
Again again again and deeper and down

If we carry on can we got Quo lyrics referenced Forty five hundred times

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Did you go the the Quo concert at Xmas or are you just mental:moo:

We have been to many Quo Xmas concerts (do they do any others these days :lol: ) and love em or hate em, they are good value and great fun :thumbsup: I first saw them in The big Apple in Brighton when they were backing T Rex circa 1970ish and they came back about a month later as the headline act, saw them again then as well, as I say they are good fun (in my humble opinion!)

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
We have been to many Quo Xmas concerts (do they do any others these days :lol: ) and love em or hate em, they are good value and great fun :thumbsup: I first saw them in The big Apple in Brighton when they were backing T Rex circa 1970ish and they came back about a month later as the headline act, saw them again then as well, as I say they are good fun (in my humble opinion!)

The Quo always put on a great show, they're playing Rochester Castle in a couple of weeks and I've got my tix, also seeing them at the Brighton Centre in December. A Quo concert takes a lot of beating if you like a bit of high tempo boogie, rock on! They must be one of the hardest working bands around but they still seem to have a lot of fun doing it. Just wonder how much longer they'll be doing it for, it's 50 years next year I think.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I've lost track of the number of times I have seen Quo over the years and I'll be there again in December, jumping around like an 18 year old at the front of the stage and then suffering with my back for days afterwards. My latest acquisition is an ex Rhino Edwards bass used to record and tour The Party Ain't Over Yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here