Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] B'B'Q must haves

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Patience - all the comments around using an oven first etc or poorly cooked/undercooked/burnt meat make me laugh.

It’s about heat management, patience and good skills. You can’t chuck anything on the griddle walk away or carry on drinking for ten minutes and expect to come back and find it done to perfection.

However in the spirit of the thread I’d say grill space. Just make sure you’re not trying to cram too much on and always leave some empty grill space not directly over the coals to keep things warm once done.

God I miss having a garden with a BBQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
Patience - all the comments around using an oven first etc or poorly cooked/undercooked/burnt meat make me laugh.

It’s about heat management, patience and good skills. You can’t chuck anything on the griddle walk away or carry on drinking for ten minutes and expect to come back and find it done to perfection.

However in the spirit of the thread I’d say grill space. Just make sure you’re not trying to cram too much on and always leave some empty grill space not directly over the coals to keep things warm once done.

God I miss having a garden with a BBQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh but you can http://barbeskew.co.uk/charcoal/barbeskew-ii/

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I do like eating outside - but agreed, can't stand the constant flapping to keep flies off. I know they wouldn't eat much, but it's the principle!

Its not so much what they'd eat - its the fact that just before landing on your plate, they've been knee-deep in dogshit.

(If indeed flies have knees).

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

If you can't cook very well why the hell do you think you'll be able to barbecue. Been to too many friends and family barbeques where the man of the house ( it's always the man) thinks he's going to be the bbq master despite never cooking at any other time and having zero cooking skills.

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
Beware having bbqs in Hanover area as one concerned neighbour is putting this through doors
36063009_10160447159765183_5669940705754087424_n.jpg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Beware having bbqs in Hanover area as one concerned neighbour is putting this through doors
View attachment 98025

I love PEOPLE who
randomly deploy
capitals
AND ITALICS to emphasise
THINGS that must BE made
more
important
BECAUSE they are more IMPort

ANT.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Its not so much what they'd eat - its the fact that just before landing on your plate, they've been knee-deep in dogshit.

And then in order to tuck in to your food, they have to vomit on it first.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Couple of times now I've looked into putting one of these into the garden, you can get kits for it :)
Decent kits are expensive, but you can get really nice ones. Is making one an option for you?

I'd love one, but not allowed one at the moment.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Decent kits are expensive, but you can get really nice ones. Is making one an option for you?

I'd love one, but not allowed one at the moment.

Ah, as to whether I'm allowed or not is another matter. And it has to wait until I've completed all the other stuff I need to do just to make the garden look presentable :)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Must have?
An oven......in the house........to cook things properly first.

BBQ = smells good tastes like shit

You're doing it wrong!

Of course it's actually far worse than that, as they actually gobble up the dog shit, let it fester inside them, then vomit it onto your food.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here