Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Apart from the unsafe cramped concourses, the pools of piss, the restricted views, the inadequate scoreboards, the tacky cheerleaders and the poor captive eagle, obviously?

Never seen pools of piss if I'm honest, perhaps you are confusing your house with Selhurst?
Possibly spend less on cardigans and hire a cleaner, just a thought.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Never seen pools of piss if I'm honest, perhaps you are confusing your house with Selhurst?

Houses do not resemble Football Stadia Willis.

HKFC does not wear 'cardies' he is more of a roll neck sweater man.

You spend a lot of time on here..who walks the pit bull?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think Garth Crooks has signed up :ohmy:

What on earth has happened to Selhurst Park? And where are the 'ultras' - the group draped in black on the top left hand corner of my screen going crazy every other week? What's happened to them - and more to the point, can I have them back please?

While Roy Hodgson and, it would seem, the Crystal Palace board have been consumed by the extension of Wilfried Zaha's contract and how many times the forward is fouled, the most important element of the club's recent success has been overlooked. The atmosphere generated by the relatively small, but extremely vocal group of fans who bring matchdays at an otherwise antiquated ground alive.

Whatever the reasons behind the dispersal of the 'ultras', the club's executives and this set of fans need to come together and resolve their differences in the best interest of the team. Crystal Palace's season is slowly coming apart at the seams and the team needs them.

Professional football is nothing without the fans and this small pocket of supporters - who can be high maintenance, mischievous, effective and highly entertaining all at the same time - must not be dismantled for the sake of politeness or other people's delicacies.

I want to see my screen jumping again when I'm watching Palace. I know the players miss them. In fact, damn the players, I miss them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

You've clearly (and understandably, I guess) never watched a match from the Selhurst away stand.

:shrug:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
You've clearly never been in a full Arthur Waite stand then! Those toilets and concourses should be condemned!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Apart from the unsafe cramped concourses, the pools of piss, the restricted views, the inadequate scoreboards, the tacky cheerleaders and the poor captive eagle, obviously?

Never seen pools of piss if I'm honest.

You've clearly never been in a full Arthur Waite stand then! Those toilets and concourses should be condemned!

To be fair to Swilly, he didn't question the unsafe concourses.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
hey, hey..only I can refer to him that way....
But if I call him anything that he finds offensive then he might get really angry again and start erroneously slagging me off about things that he's got no idea about and calling me "son". It's so scary.

I'm just being nice and trying to stop him from making a fool of himself as I feel sorry for him and his anger issues........

Oh shit. I see that he's waded in again. You just can't help some people.

Especially if they're stupid pikey, caravan dwelling, sister shagging, town burning, Palace ***** who spend half their lives on a Brighton forum acting like stroppy toddlers and being put in their place. Over and over and over again.

Not that Small Willis Style is anything like that of course. He's one of the good guys and he's always right.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
But if I call him anything that he finds offensive then he might get really angry again and start erroneously slagging me off about things that he's got no idea about and calling me "son". It's so scary.

I'm just being nice and trying to stop him from making a fool of himself as I feel sorry for him and his anger issues........

Oh shit. I see that he's waded in again. You just can't help some people.

Especially if they're stupid pikey, caravan dwelling, sister shagging, town burning, Palace ***** who spend half their lives on a Brighton forum acting like stroppy toddlers and being put in their place. Over and over and over again.

Not that Small Willis Style is anything like that of course. He's one of the good guys and he's always right.

As I said you would never say any of that to my face, that's not me acting hard on the internet, that's your job. Feel free to message me if ever you are in London as I have no desire to travel to Tadcaster unless work takes me there, which I seriously doubt, now that's a shithole.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
As I said you would never say any of that to my face, that's not me acting hard on the internet, that's your job. Feel free to message me if ever you are in London as I have no desire to travel to Tadcaster unless work takes me there, which I seriously doubt.
Tadcaster? I've never been there. Are you some sort of really shit stalker? You're the internet hard man here. Do I need to bring up your previous rant?

Slagging off where I live (which you've got wrong) my job and my ability at it (wrong and wrong again).

Why are you so obsessed that you're doing really bad research into me? If you weren't such a pathetic weasel then I might be worried. Son.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
:lol:
Don't worry son, I won't say another word. I never meant Tadcaster as in the place either.
For someone not bothered by me you seem to be very angry :cry:
crimewatch.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
[emoji38]
Don't worry son, I won't say another word. I never meant Tadcaster as in the place either.
For someone not bothered by me you seem to be very angry :cry:
Angry? No. Just find it pathetic that you're stalking me. You sad ****.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]
Calm down sweets cheeks, high blood pressure and stress can be dangerous.
Let's be clear. You are a sad c##t who has taken the time to stalk me on the internet. I'm not sure why you're laughing.

You also got it completely wrong and then backtracked. Again, what's funny, apart from you?

This isn't going to end well for you. Well, it didn't start well and the middle was also awful so no surprises that the ending will also be cringe inducingly embarrassing.

You're a Palace **** after all. [emoji23]

No reply on the stalking point by the way, why so? You have spent time researching me. What's wrong with you, you ****ing weirdo?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Still wondering how they can see the names on the list.....would love to see it.........

Depends how they've got it setup - they're using Contact Form 7 which by design doesn't host a database of signatures (it sends an email with the details) so unless the organisers have tied it to a database, they'd have to manually collate the entries somehow.

Wouldn't like that job, soul destroying. Bit like supporting them.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Tadcaster is definitely not a shit hole and I have to agree with other the state of the Arthur Waite away section is a disgrace.
As I said you would never say any of that to my face, that's not me acting hard on the internet, that's your job. Feel free to message me if ever you are in London as I have no desire to travel to Tadcaster unless work takes me there, which I seriously doubt, now that's a shithole.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What did you mean?

I was wondering that.........if not the place, then what ??? I mean, it's s a delightful market town surrounded by beautiful North Yorkshire countryside. With a fantastic array of cosy pubs selling fine ales and three historic breweries, including the oldest brewery in Yorkshire, it's the perfect place to stop off for a relaxing afternoon (apparently).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was wondering that.........if not the place, then what ??? I mean, it's s a delightful market town surrounded by beautiful North Yorkshire countryside. With a fantastic array of cosy pubs selling fine ales and three historic breweries, including the oldest brewery in Yorkshire, it's the perfect place to stop off for a relaxing afternoon (apparently).

Maybe we'll never find out. Despite being online right now he seems to have taken a vow of silence. I wonder why that could be?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here