Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Seriously? You really are clutching at straws, now.

This change is nothing about 'vanity'. This too is an anti-counterfeiting measure - it is just that as they needed to renew the notes, they took the opportunity to alter the dimensions - to make their height standard with the lower denomination notes, and so EASIER for machines to process.

Even by your standards, an utterly pathetic effort.

http://www.stevenbron.nl/2018/09/19/ecb-presents-new-100-and-200-euro-banknotes/testomgeving

(apologies for posting a link - hopefully the internet goblins won't get me)

Pathetic back at you.Nothing to do with anti-counterfeiting.Just a redesign to include Malta and Cyprus in the design.1/10 must try harder

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pathetic back at you.Nothing to do with anti-counterfeiting.Just a redesign to include Malta and Cyprus in the design.1/10 must try harder

So adding machine-readable security features, is 'nothing to do with' security?

Thanks for the clarification.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

This is clearly anti-counterfeiting but while they're redesigning these high denomination notes, why WOULDN'T they incorporate new members? FFS, you're just gibbering like a village idiot. Again.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Perfect example of the EU in action.The ECB have decided the new 100 and 200 Euro notes should be smaller,so they fit better in wallets.Now over a million cash machines have to be altered to dispense the note.:mad:

That’s awful. Let’s hope it doesn’t hurt the banks too much.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
So...would I 'put up' with a clear win-win?
hmmmm

So the Shadow Chancellor rules out a remain option in their proposed second referendum, then the Shadow Brexit Sec. says nothing is finalised! Really! You couldn’t make it up and we are supposed to trust these buffoons in challenging and maybe replacing-the current shit storm!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Argentinian beef,Canadian pork,are raised in much less polluted surroundings,so must be healthier than European products.

Is there a full guide in here?

dfda654db4649431ef58bd040f2189e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What a shame you are such an insular racist.American meat tastes much nicer,and is more healthy,being raised outside the polluted atmosphere of mainland Europe.You just carry on being a caricature of an EU white supremacist,gives us such a laugh.

Yeah, just the example you posted as delicious sausages were proud to supply “over 4000 branches of McDonalds and the food processor industry “ . Yum yum .
As an aside, I don’t believe you have the first clue how meat is produced in the US. For a start it’s absolutely terrible for the environment. And that is one of many, many problems. Chlorinated chicken anyone??

I urge you to do some research but I know you won’t. I also don’t believe you have a clue how meat is produced on mainland Europe.
You really are a clown.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So adding machine-readable security features, is 'nothing to do with' security?

Thanks for the clarification.

You're welcome.As I said,the reason for the change was reflecting Malta and Cyprus joining,after many years of them whinging about not being shown.Anything additional was an afterthought.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
This is clearly anti-counterfeiting but while they're redesigning these high denomination notes, why WOULDN'T they incorporate new members? FFS, you're just gibbering like a village idiot. Again.

I love it when the Idiot Tendency start slinging the abuse because they are unable to admit they are wrong.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You're welcome.As I said,the reason for the change was reflecting Malta and Cyprus joining,after many years of them whinging about not being shown.Anything additional was an afterthought.

Do you think, just MAYBE, they were made to wait (for years, 'whinging') until such time as there was actually a valid reason to update the notes?

Just a thought.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I love it when the Idiot Tendency start slinging the abuse because they are unable to admit they are wrong.
More gibberish.

Oh OK then, have it your way: the EU spend millions on new bank notes purely to appease those economic powerhouses that are Malta and Cyprus, and the meat in the EU is far less healthy than American meat which is world renowned for being top quality organic stuff.

I just cannot think for one moment why anyone would think you were a caricature of pure gammon feasting on anti-EU right-wing propaganda bullshit. You really should read the utter gubbins you write, it's completely laughable. There are Brexiteers on here who must absolutely cringe at what you post.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yeah, just the example you posted as delicious sausages were proud to supply “over 4000 branches of McDonalds and the food processor industry “ . Yum yum .
As an aside, I don’t believe you have the first clue how meat is produced in the US. For a start it’s absolutely terrible for the environment. And that is one of many, many problems. Chlorinated chicken anyone??

I urge you to do some research but I know you won’t. I also don’t believe you have a clue how meat is produced on mainland Europe.
You really are a clown.

Perhaps you should have a look at a World Atlas,I'm sure they do a junior version.Slight difference between America and the USA.Argentina and Canada are in America,as indeed is the USA.I really don't need a lecture from you on European food production,but if you must,start with foie gras and veal crates.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Are you pissed. You’re getting absolutely battered on here mate, I’d throw in the towel if I were you.

I guess he’s been on the sauce with Bryan Robson again.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
More gibberish.

Oh OK then, have it your way: the EU spend millions on new bank notes purely to appease those economic powerhouses that are Malta and Cyprus, and the meat in the EU is far less healthy than American meat which is world renowned for being top quality organic stuff.

I just cannot think for one moment why anyone would think you were a caricature of pure gammon feasting on anti-EU right-wing propaganda bullshit. You really should read the utter gubbins you write, it's completely laughable. There are Brexiteers on here who must absolutely cringe at what you post.

:lolol:Perhaps I am trying for the NSC record of morons putting me on ignore.Do you seriously think I give a flying flan what you moaners think,or anyone else for that matter.It gets so boring when you moaners agree with each other about the end of the World being nigh,you need stirring up a bit.Just like the West Stand :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How is that different from all the British ATMs that had to be altered to take the new £1 coins? Blimey, there's a lot to hold the EU to account for but changes to currency isn't one of them

Oh dear,and I thought you were quite intelligent.The new pound was an anti-counterfeiting measure,not a vanity item.

This is just too funny, as anyone who actually knows anything about Gwylan would testify. What an absolute cretin.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here