Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Random advert middle of NSC

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
It doesn't affect my enjoyment of the board and if it's generating money to keep this free from subscriptions then no problems.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Is there anyway of adding this poster called 'Sponsored' to my ignore list?

So far in the space of 20 minutes he's tried to persuade me to sell my house, go to Asia, and watch the lion king... he's more confusing than BG!!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
cheap.JPG

Just a slight loss on what I paid but, oh alright, go on then.

Is there anyway of adding this poster called 'Sponsored' to my ignore list?

So far in the space of 20 minutes he's tried to persuade me to sell my house, go to Asia, and watch the lion king... he's more confusing than BG!!

This.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
This is exactly why we need comrade Corbyn in power. This kind of capitalist nonsense would be sorted by nationalising.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Just had an Emirates one in the middle cunningly disguised as a thread, but it's now disappeared prompting me to start looking for it, damn!

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008

JoePrecious

Mar 3, 2009
I find the new adds surprisingly distracting. When I open the Big Board page and haven't been on for a bit, the ad thread appears as a read thread (not in bold) mixed in within unread threads in bold which is distracting. Also, as I read threads and then go back to the Big Board it often changes both position and subject so distracts again.

I can appreciate you are looking at ways of getting around ad blockers but this is much more distracting than the basic banner ads on the page.

Edit: Also, when I go back from a thread to the Big Board, the ad thread seems to load a second or two after all the other threads so have the page suddenly jumps down a bit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here