Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Farage MEP v Russell Brand - Question Time BBC1 22:35 *** Official Match Thread ***

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well, you just told me that he was incompetant etc etc, every party has them... so, the reason im asking you is fairly clear isnt it?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well, you just told me that he was incompetant etc etc, every party has them... so, the reason im asking you is fairly clear isnt it?

For once I'm with [MENTION=13552]brighton fella[/MENTION] - you're in capable of answering a question ( if you do answer one it's with another question ) and unable to actually make a clear and concise point.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Oh I see, then this ****wit, who has apologised, along with UKIP was friends with the LGBT group from UKIP...ive got it...
As for the previous Mr Hamilton, allegedly lining his pockets, ironically on the same day that you posted that UKIP were different from the other parties who were only intent on lining their pockets.
Tell me about the lady before Mr Hamilton.

lining pockets I do not agree with and as Ive said before I hope the chap gets his comeuppance & yes you a quite right that sort of stuff needs ironing out. but as for the trvial homophobic remark you know where abouts I stand on that front.
care to tell us about the Lisbon treaty...sorry but I didn't quite catch it ????

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
dave im just about to make myself a nice mug of coffee.. so in the meantime do please repeat your answer because I didn't quite hear it the first time around. you know..the one about the Lisbon treaty ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why are you asking me a totally unrelated question? Im curious. Is it embarrassment, and an obvious attempt to draw attention away from the ****ups being put forward for this 'target' seat?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Why are you asking me a totally unrelated question? Im curious. Is it embarrassment, and an obvious attempt to draw attention away from the ****ups being put forward for this 'target' seat?

Your questions / posts haven't exactly had anything to do with the Farage v Brand debate either.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not much on here does really...you say that every party has them....this one 'target' seat has seen 3 of them so far.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
lining pockets I do not agree with and as Ive said before I hope the chap gets his comeuppance & yes you a quite right that sort of stuff needs ironing out. but as for the trvial homophobic remark you know where abouts I stand on that front.
care to tell us about the Lisbon treaty...sorry but I didn't quite catch it ????

What is your actual question? If its to answer some uncoreallated statement from WS...well, ill need a bit of evidence before answering dont you think?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
For once I'm with [MENTION=13552]brighton fella[/MENTION] - you're in capable of answering a question ( if you do answer one it's with another question ) and unable to actually make a clear and concise point.

What a lot of TWADDLE.....

Somebody posts a link concerning the latest ****wit in line for this 'target' seat.

I ask a question, and in order to avoid it, Soulman and BF fills the page with their BBC angst, you start banging on about something else, and you post some opinion, and BF wants me to answer your opinion haha

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
What is your actual question? If its to answer some uncoreallated statement from WS...well, ill need a bit of evidence before answering dont you think?

What evidence is needed ? It is fact that Labour promised a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty and then backed down. It is also fact they fabricated parts of the WMD document.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

my question was what is your opinion regards the Lisbon treaty. you either agree or you don't agree. a perfectly simple question really.
my opinion is that it is nothing but a stitch up designed specifically to give stronger powers back to the EU parliament whilst removing powers away from the national electorate. 3 referendums were overturned how the f*ck can that be right ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
my question was what is your opinion regards the Lisbon treaty. you either agree or you don't agree. a perfectly simple question really.
my opinion is that it is nothing but a stitch up designed specifically to give stronger powers back to the EU parliament whilst removing powers away from the national electorate. 3 referendums were overturned how the f*ck can that be right ?

I dont think its a stitch up. Whether you like it or not, we are in the EU, and legally bound. Dont worry, UKIP will sweep to power in May in the 'earthquake of British politics', and you can then have the pleasure of watching us leave the EU.
:lolol:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
What a lot of TWADDLE.....

Somebody posts a link concerning the latest ****wit in line for this 'target' seat.

I ask a question, and in order to avoid it, Soulman and BF fills the page with their BBC angst, you start banging on about something else, and you post some opinion, and BF wants me to answer your opinion haha

Keep up Dip. Vegster put up a number of links from the BBC, just opposing them. By the way any proof of posts where i have insulted your gf in the past...thought not.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Does the BBC link, out of all the other links reporting the same thing, mean its not true? Otherwise, im failing to see the point.

As for my GF, I havnt bothered to check. Maybe your right, You people all seem the same to me.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I dont think its a stitch up. Whether you like it or not, we are in the EU, and legally bound. Dont worry, UKIP will sweep to power in May in the 'earthquake of British politics', and you can then have the pleasure of watching us leave the EU.

An absolute out and out question and you fail to answer it ( in fact it was two and you answered neither ). Yet you don't understand why people think you avoid the question.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Does the BBC link, out of all the other links reporting the same thing, mean its not true.

As for my GF, I havnt bothered to check. Maybe your right, You people all seem the same to me.

You accused, i stated you were lying at the time, as usual you just lie when posters do not share the same opinion. I suppose after your embarrassing post where you stated that Brand had shagged my missus. ....
You had to come back with a lie to make your low comment seem justified. Calm down whatever happens re this country will not affect you unless you plan to return home in the near future.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Asking whether Brand had shagged your missus was in response to the SEVERAL...rather angry posts you made on the day about Brand, that were virtually identical with a few posts of each other. Am I embarrassed....SURE....

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
'I dont think its a stitch up'.... was the answer.

How does that answer "my question was what is your opinion regards the Lisbon treaty. you either agree or you don't agree. a perfectly simple question really." ?

Talking bollocks as usual Dave.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
My opinion regarding the treaty is, it is not a stitch up, as BF suggested. Whether you like it or not, we are in the EU, and there will be things in the treaties we love, and things in the treaty we dont love, but as Ive said, it will be all be solved in May, when UKIP sweep to power, and we leave the EU, as thats what the British public will vote for. Ive been assured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here