Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Stop talking, start delivering...

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
However according to [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] source, no signings before Wed? Is that right?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
What is encouraging is that the DS is showing signs of being able to provide players good enough to cover in an emergency. . Tilley, Rea, Starkey, Dallison, Ward, Monakana................

Maybe not ready yet to step up permanently but you would be confident that they wouldn't let you down in an emergency

You're right here (although Rea is now a member of the first team squad, and no longer in the DS). I'd rather that this means that we focus on quality rather than quantity in our forthcoming signings.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
However according to [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] source, no signings before Wed? Is that right?

My ITK tells me sometime between Wednesday and Friday.

I also have an agreement with my ITK that I can kick him hard in the nuts if it doesn't happen, so it's win win for me.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I also have an agreement with my ITK that I can kick him hard in the nuts if it doesn't happen, so it's win win for me.

I sincerely hope he's not 'into that sort of thing' and just winding you up so he can get his rocks off. If he agrees that you can nail his foreskin to a plank of four-by-two then we're really in trouble.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Another singing-less day seems to have gone by...

Maybe tomorrow, eh ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here