Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The train back to London...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Not me mate. Last night was still an early night for me compared to WHL or Wembley.

Exiled in Leafy Sussex rather than that shit pit off the north circ.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
In the hotel bar last night. Spurs fan on speaker to his daughter:
" Poor game but Harry scored"

To which I replied:
It was a Bruno OG!

They were so disappointed!!
Great night and well done Albion

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Nothing to do with Sour grapes. I left on the final whistle and was on a train at 22.20.

I imagine it takes a bit longer to get from the away section to the station than it does for most of the home fans?

Trains were bloody awful last night. I stayed for my usual post match drink and by the time I arrived the east bound queues were adjacent to the Brighton queues. I can’t remember waiting that long to get to the platform for an east bound train.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
The Brighton bound trains all fill up as everyone is heading the same way. The East bound trains goto Seaford, Eastbourne way or just Lewes. Therefore as everyone shares the same queue, trains leave half empty whilst the people who need them are stuck in the queue. Only way to solve it would be turn the disabled lane into a certain queue.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
The Brighton bound trains all fill up as everyone is heading the same way. The East bound trains goto Seaford, Eastbourne way or just Lewes. Therefore as everyone shares the same queue, trains leave half empty whilst the people who need them are stuck in the queue. Only way to solve it would be turn the disabled lane into a certain queue.
Or just make EVERYONE get on the first train that arrives and change at Lewes if necessary.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
On the Spurs fan forums they are moaning that it took them an hour to get a train from Falmer, and that our transport is even worse than at The London Stadium. I reckon they either got lost or it's sour grapes bollox. From WSU staying to clap the players off I was back in Brighton inside 30 mins.

I was back to Hove station for about 22:16 and had stayed until final whistle and clapped players off. Probably best evening match journey home I've had from Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here