Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Child refugee stabs 7 in Paris including 2 Brits .

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
You already have the right to defend yourself without hand gun law being amended.

I really cannot believe that you are seriously suggesting the public should be allowed to buy handguns. Do you want this country to sink to homicide levels that America is blighted with?

Homeowners only with UK passports and been resident for many x years , no criminal convictions or bankruptcy .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Homeowners only with UK passports and been resident for many x years , no criminal convictions or bankruptcy .

I thought your hand gun thing was a joke.

Anyway, an attack in a public place would only be thwarted by those who had said guns on them. I'm sure you wouldn't agree to people carrying them out.

Also, such access means that it wouldn't be long before they got into the wrong hands.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I agree , it's time that the public were allowed to purchase hand guns under license and be given the right to defend themselves .

While that’s a ludicrous “solution” I would quite like to see the octaganarian members of Hove Lawn Bowls club all pulling out Glocs and emptying them into a 7 yea old before turning to each other “Right Geoff, match point I believe , then into the clubhouse for some dandilion and burdoch cordial. Oh him? Don’t worry, I know his father”

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Just try telling that to The Liberal Elite.

I must have been promoted to the Elite because my first reaction is "why is it necessary to mention his previous status as a refugee?" Why is the thread title not "Nutter stabs 7..."?

Until it's shown that his previous refugee status has ANY bearing on his actions why is it worthy of mention, other than to deliberately stir up racial hatred?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I must have been promoted to the Elite because my first reaction is "why is it necessary to mention his previous status as a refugee?" Why is the thread title not "Nutter stabs 7..."?

Until it's shown that his previous refugee status has ANY bearing on his actions why is it worthy of mention, other than to deliberately stir up racial hatred?

Why don't you contact the editor of the Daily Mirror .I didn't write the article .

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Well I didn’t get promoted as my FIRST thought was another Asian Coward has been allowed to maim innocent people! And guess what I was right!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
His upbringing and personal history are likely to have every bearing on why he acted like a piece of shit today, stabbing random innocent people.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I agree , it's time that the public were allowed to purchase hand guns under license and be given the right to defend themselves .

Yes, if only I had a gun. Had to batter to death a couple of chavs with half a housebrick on the way home, instead. The effort. :rant:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

I agree with most things you say but this is utter drivel. Micheal Ryan had no criminal convictions, just a speeding fine. There is nothing against his character at all and yet he went onto do a mass shooting spree. Even the mass shooting in Cumbria the bloke was likable and of good character. Both allowed to have gun licencees

No thanks.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I agree with most things you say but this is utter drivel. Micheal Ryan had no criminal convictions, just a speeding fine. There is nothing against his character at all and yet he went onto do a mass shooting spree. Even the mass shooting in Cumbria the bloke was likable and of good character. Both allowed to have gun licencees

No thanks.

Agree.

But I suspect [MENTION=13923]carlzeiss[/MENTION] was just kidding around. Bantz. And that. Right?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Great thread chaps. A hard Brexiteer sticking up for French values. a bloke who thnks you have to be a refugee to stab someone and guns for anyone white who can prove their Grandad lived here and saluted the King when the National Anthem came on the wireless or something. You lot definitely aren't losing the plot.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why don't you contact the editor of the Daily Mirror .I didn't write the article .

No, you started the thread. At least take a bow and the credit for all the 'feedback', which is presumably what your heart desires. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Great thread chaps. A hard Brexiteer sticking up for French values. a bloke who thnks you have to be a refugee to stab someone and guns for anyone white who can prove their Grandad lived here and saluted the King when the National Anthem came on the wireless or something. You lot definitely aren't losing the plot.

A thread that was born derailed :dunce::facepalm:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
His upbringing and personal history are likely to have every bearing on why he acted like a piece of shit today, stabbing random innocent people.

You should be running MI5 with such intuition. Muslim, young, male and a heavy dislike of pétanque.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
You should be running MI5 with such intuition. Muslim, young, male and a heavy dislike of pétanque.

Have we established he had a dislike of petanque? I mean... obviously he's not keen now he's had a load of steel balls slung at him... but actually he may have been completely indifferent to the game! Probably worth a poll?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here