Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Sigh. Why does this always happen first game of the season? I guess that's what friendlies are for.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
466 people ahead of me in the queue to get to the ticket site... ???

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
It was a queue to get to the ticket page......

Got there, bought tickets.

Done.

Which browser were you using? Using a PC and Chrome, the Buy button is just a pale red blank button (as others have said above). Hovering over that button shows 'javascript:void(0)' in lower left corner of screen, for me.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Log on at 9am, queue for one minute, I'm in! But no option to buy. Refresh, refresh refresh. Still nothing.

Now log out and back in and in a massive queue. Brilliant.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Which browser were you using? Using a PC and Chrome, the Buy button is just a pale red blank button (as others have said above). Hovering over that button shows 'javascript:void(0)' in lower left corner of screen, for me.

FFS I've been wasting 20 minutes as the site doesn't seem to be working on Chrome!!

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Make sure you log out of your account and log back in, worked for me and been on since 9 with nothing

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Refreshed for 17 solid minutes until the online system decided to wake up, by which time the seats I wanted (next to the dugout for autographs) had sold - and coincidentally I phoned, was in a queue - so obviously they were selling on the phone all that time, despite the 'deadlines' we were told.

Great system, bodes well for the season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here