Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good grief, some people...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Having looked at the backlash from that tweet, I'm hoping that a life lesson is currently being learnt by the little prick.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
What an absolute vile human being.

Personally I hope Ian Holloway goes over to his house. Tells him exactly how he feels about him; that he will never be allowed at Loftus Road and that he is a disgrace to their club.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The internet makes people do things they'd never do in person or in real life
Got to say it's funny reading this sage advice from Ernest

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No it isn't. No one is suggesting violence or anything. But a lesson wouldn't go a miss.

Yea and you and others in this thread could get one from plod, incitment, harrasment, breaking the malicious communications act.

OK the guys a total dick but this isn't self defence and you are all traceable cretins posting evidence.

Dont beleive I am telling keyboard blow hards to chill out.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yea and you and others in this thread could get one from plod, incitment, harrasment, breaking the malicious communications act.
The tw@ in question posted malicious communications. I'm not harassing him, so not sure how I'm going to get done for that. And what am I inciting exactly?

you are all traceable cretins
That's a bit malicious don't you think?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The tw@ in question posted malicious communications. I'm not harassing him, so not sure how I'm going to get done for that. And what am I inciting exactly?

That's a bit malicious don't you think?

Inciting people to "jamsie" him and yes I get the kids a full on dickhead but that doesn't make you the arbiter of justice..

Oh and generally calling people on here cretins is by my standards a term of endearment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here