Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Managed to get the Phoenix app going....that's a start! Cheers for helping.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

What did you do? Some pointers may help some of us to help you. What android box? What version of Kodi? Are you wizard based with a build or just installing stand alone apps?

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
What did you do? Some pointers may help some of us to help you. What android box? What version of Kodi? Are you wizard based with a build or just installing stand alone apps?

Cheers but that is all sounding a little technical for me. I just youtube'd the Phoenix app in the end.

This is the box if that helps - Tonbux® T11 Amlogic S905X

Becktheman

Jul 7, 2015
Watched the Aston Villa game in the USA on Kodi (latest version) using a Fire Stick.

Found the instructions on Youtube then plugged the Fire Stick into our TV and set up was not difficult. Plenty of channels - sport, movies and TV series.

Hope this helps

Martyn Pelham

Feb 27, 2015
Fareham
If I got the Phoenix app working, would that mean O2 doesnt block it?

Trying to install Mobdro now and not getting too far.

Cheers again!

The easiest way i found to install Mobdro (if you are using a firestick) is to open ES file explorer and add the following bookmark: http://www.totputorials.co.uk/firestick
This will give you two things, Kodi and Mobdro and all you need to do is download whichever you want. It can be quite tricky opening up the right file, but you will get there eventually! There is a youtube video to go with all of this from toptutorials as well.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
The easiest way i found to install Mobdro (if you are using a firestick) is to open ES file explorer and add the following bookmark: http://www.totputorials.co.uk/firestick
This will give you two things, Kodi and Mobdro and all you need to do is download whichever you want. It can be quite tricky opening up the right file, but you will get there eventually! There is a youtube video to go with all of this from toptutorials as well.

Cheers but what if not on a firestick, any ideas?

Followed 3 different youtube videos to download Mobdro. Once downloaded and in Mobdro, all the channels come up with check error log.

I am not normally that bad with tech!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm just about to get involved. Ideally I'd like to buy a MQX Android 6 machine, preferably with some sensible add-ons (access to sport and some films) already installed. The thing is, it's a bit of a minefield on ebay - loads of people offering builds with jailbroken stuff (which is a bollox concept on Android).

So do any experts have any suggestions for a newbie like me? I'm looking for recommended hardware and recommended build ideas.

Many thanks in anticipation. :)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Slightly off topic does anyone know of a site which shows what channel all the football matches are being shown on around the world? I.e.what each of the Bein sports / Fox / ESPN etc is showing, or if the Albion were playing a search to see if it is on anywhere.

thanks in advance

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm just about to get involved. Ideally I'd like to buy a MQX Android 6 machine, preferably with some sensible add-ons (access to sport and some films) already installed. The thing is, it's a bit of a minefield on ebay - loads of people offering builds with jailbroken stuff (which is a bollox concept on Android).

So do any experts have any suggestions for a newbie like me? I'm looking for recommended hardware and recommended build ideas.

Many thanks in anticipation. :)

As far as I know they are all much of a muchness. Had mine nearly 2 years now and still working as well as it was then. Took a peek at Amazon and this looks OK

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Android-Marshmallow-Tonbux-Amlogic-Streaming/dp/B01GJNTZP2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481908301&sr=8-1&keywords=kodi

I woukldn't bother with anything pre loaded, most of it is just junk, indeed I factory reset mine when I first got it. I survive pretty well on 3 'apps'. For Movies and Box sets use Exodus, For Sport use Sportsdevil and if you ever want live TV (when abroad perhaps) then use NotFilmOn

It can be a bit intimidating when you first start but it soon becomes obvious. When installing those apps google 'Exodus for Kodi', 'Sportsdevil for Kodi' etc and at the top of your results page will always be something that says SEOMichael ... hit his link and he explains it so a 3 year old could do it. From plugging in to getting going should be no more than 10 minutes

If you IP is blocking then you can change the settings in your router dead easy, depending on who it is (mine is BT Internet) you'll need to Google for answers

Sport takes a bit of patience, I can now watch any game in pretty good quality (Movies and Box Sets are HD but live sport rarely is) but it takes a bit of trial and error to find your way around and where to go for the best and most reliable pictures. I know of others that have chucked their boxes out in frustration but Google and SEO Michael will always help!

Others above talking about Modbro but it's not one I use or see any need to use, have tried it before and found it awkward

[MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] is a bit of an expert and I'll always try to help anyone if I can

Good luck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here