• No - but I would have gone with a reasonable kick-off day/time

Votes: 118 36.8%
  • No - but I wouldn't have gone regardless

Votes: 110 34.3%

• Total voters

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
would love to go, and kick off time wouldn't bother me, as love a night out up north with a stay over,
but my bank account is saying not a chance........

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just booked tickets, so guess that’s a yes from me........leisurely day driving up, risk a speeding ticket coming home.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Yes I’m going but it’s a shit time and expensive. It was £30 for the league fixture. I don’t want to miss that ‘I was there’ thing though.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I would've gone if it was on Sunday. Have a stupid bloody wedding to attend on the Saturday.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Norwich was a first for the club though so slightly different.

How excited were you for the Southampton game in 1986?

Me: moderately excited, although as much about a weekend away with mates as the game.

I was still incredibly excited for the Southampton game. Weekend away? We were at home to them Bozza.

In fairness, yes I was less excited than for the Norwich game, but I was a kid, 1983 was amazing, but as I trudged away from the Replay defeat, I never realised the enormity of how unlikely it was that we'd get there again. So when we again found ourselves in a QF just 3 years later, it sort of backed-up my childish naivety, and belief that this would happen every few years now. Oh the innocence of youth.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Yes, but will have to drive up and down as will have to get up for youth football match next morning.. it is S***e kick-off time for everyone.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Sadly no. Going to be far too expensive with the additional cost for somewhere to stay. Will make an evening of it though by watching on tv

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Sadly probably not, it's my 10 year old's birthday weekend so would have been a special treat but late kick off and expensive tickets is pricing and timing me out of the market. We'll end up doing an FA Cup / Brighton themed party instead and watch on TV. Then save my money for a possible trip to Wembley, as I missed out in 83 and 91 so have never been.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Only missed three away games this season but can't justify the additional expense of a hotel for the night. Thinking about Seagulls Travel but like a pre match beer.
At present sadly I'm a no.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm guessing you were around in 1983 then. There was plenty of excitement ahead of the Norwich game.

Modern football eh? We don't begin to get excited until the Final. What a sad state of affairs we've somehow got ourselves to.

For what it's worth, I'm excited.

I was mega excited when we played Norwich in the cup quarter-final

I expected us to lose against Norwich but got mega excited when we played Sheff Wed, and then went way over the top for the final. I suppose the fact that I've already been to Old Trafford this season, has dulled the enthusiam somewhat.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sadly probably not, it's my 10 year old's birthday weekend so would have been a special treat but late kick off and expensive tickets is pricing and timing me out of the market. We'll end up doing an FA Cup / Brighton themed party instead and watch on TV. Then save my money for a possible trip to Wembley, as I missed out in 83 and 91 so have never been.

You didn’t miss a thing. Brighton never turned up and by then rusting Wembley had lost its magic.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here