Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I blame the kitmen. wba.jpg

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The Sturridge deal is a gamble, reports are his loan fee was 2.5 Million, his is being paid 200K a week by WB. I make that about 5 million, if he doesn't keep you up it is lost money.

Were they behind this deal that may look bad if he is out injured long term.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I don't want them that doomed. Relegated, yes please, but not gifting 3 points to Huddersfield, Swansea, Newcastle and Palace.

Excellent point. I stand corrected - as you say, definitely relegated, but not absolutely woeful.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Of all the people made millionaires by the PL gravy train, it's that it's happened to Pardew that really grinds my gears. The undeserving prick.

Although he is a complete tool, at least I understand what he does unlike Graham Kelly getting £2 million a year, now that really tops it in my book

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Some people on here were disappointed we signed Leo instead of going for Weetabix legs.

Can you imagine the FALLOUT on here if we'd put all of our Premier League eggs into a Sturridge-shaped basket ? I wouldn't have touched him with a shitty stick. Pardew must've been mad, desperate or stupid to have gone for that deal...probably all 3.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Pardew must've been mad, desperate or stupid to have gone for that deal...probably all 3.

Desperate? Maybe.

Mad / Stupid? Not so much - its not like it is HIS money, or he gives a ****.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here