Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Minutes Applause for Regis.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Carrying on this discussion regarding the difficulties of how the black footballers of the seventies trail blazed for those who now play, I wonder what the ratio of black to white players in the premier league is now? i'd hazard a guess that there are now a similar number of black players playing as white and maybe even slightly more. The Three Degrees and players like Clyde Best and George Parrish really did trail blaze. And before any comes back saying we shouldnt differentiate based on skin colour, I totally agree. My post is celebrating the work Cyril and the others did and how the world has moved on for the better.

We shouldnt differentiate on skin colour ? Whats your view on this then ?https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.lo...ickets-see-jeremy-corbyn-reduced-14188721.amp

kjgood

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
What does that have to do with my supportive quote on the work the early black players did. I'm not prepared to get into any political debate to fuel whatever point you are trying to make.

you said we shouldnt differentiate on skin colour , which is exactly what the labour party is doing , i take it your statement is only about football ? youre happy for people to differentiate on skin colour in other areas i take it ?

kjgood

you said we shouldnt differentiate on skin colour , which is exactly what the labour party is doing , i take it your statement is only about football ? youre happy for people to differentiate on skin colour in other areas i take it ?

Where on earth are you getting that from? Why have you linked the labour party to me? Where did i say or even infur that I was happy for anyone to diffentiate off the football field. Go and play your silly games elsewhere please.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Where on earth are you getting that from? Why have you linked the labour party to me? Where did i say or even infur that I was happy for anyone to diffentiate off the football field. Go and play your silly games elsewhere please.

Ignore him mate. He does it all the time all over the board. Should have seen him calling a former footballer a liar for talking about racism in football in the 70s on another thread. All the while making up shit himself. Man's a committed bigot.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here