Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is NSC most famous poster

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
....................... I'm pretty sure I must have been in 'The Fall' at some point.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'll be on BBC Breakfast with 'Boro's finest Steph McGovern Thursday morning.

I WON'T reveal my showbiz secret about where she has her tattoo though.

#ConsummateProfessional

Steph looks like a good girl to share a beer or two with and maybe shoot some pool. I'm more worried about you being in the presence of Sally Nugent. She always looks like she is talking with a small piece of pooh under nose plus if you put a pointy hat on her she'd make a perfect witch !

Steph looks like a good girl to share a beer or two with and maybe shoot some pool. I'm more worried about you being in the presence of Sally Nugent. She always looks like she is talking with a small piece of pooh under nose plus if you put a pointy hat on her she'd make a perfect witch !

I'm sure I read somewhere that she used to play prop forward for a ladies rugby team, which would not surprise me. Looks like a whole load of fun that girl and an excellent presenter.

Nugent on the other hand irritates the shit out of me.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Ooh, ooh. Can I claim the title of "most famous person a NSC user met today" please? Stephen Hawking was in Cambridge Vision Express today choosing some new specs. 45 minutes shared with someone genuinely world famous. Given he advertised specsavers in the past, I was somewhat surprised to see him in vision express :shrug:

He didn't have a choice, he was pushed there.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

BBC have just cancelled tomorrow, apparently they are worried about having too many World Cup stories, after this morning's one on Panini stickers was considered to be OTT.

I saw Sally Nugent on Monday, as I was doing the local radio show, and they broadcast from the same building as Breakfast. Certainly not a witch close up!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
BBC have just cancelled tomorrow, apparently they are worried about having too many World Cup stories, after this morning's one on Panini stickers was considered to be OTT.

I saw Sally Nugent on Monday, as I was doing the local radio show, and they broadcast from the same building as Breakfast. Certainly not a witch close up!

Well, you had better get off this this thread now if you have been dropped. As for Nugent, Imagine the pointy hat and strategically placed wart, and she really looks like she could nail a cat to a front gate.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I worked with some world famous footballers on a one to one, on a purely professional basis of course and I once taught a president of a South Ameican country how to give a speech at the World Bank Organisation in New York in Enlglish.
I think I was also filmed being arrested at the famous Leeds game at the Goldstone, allegedly. I was later released without charge I should add.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibbles some sort of actor allegedly??

Not particularly famous though. I do more stunt work these days anyway although I pop my acting clogs on every now and again. I would imagine Ralph Brown is the most famous person on here?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It'll tend to make you very high

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I worked with some world famous footballers on a one to one, on a purely professional basis of course and I once taught a president of a South Ameican country how to give a speech at the World Bank Organisation in New York in Enlglish.

I buried Sir Alex Ferguson's beloved Aunt Bessie.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I know [MENTION=17322]Lenny Rider[/MENTION] is pretty well known in the Brighton and Worthing area for his sterling work on the phone in's. Also does a good line in wooden boxes :)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Well they could have got the GDC sticker swapshop in but instead chose a couple of kids sporting those hideous "alternative" Liverpool kits. It was like an acid flashback.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here