Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jay Rodriquez - would you boo him?

Would you boo Jay Rodriquez?

• Boo

Votes: 78 31.8%
  • Not boo

Votes: 167 68.2%

• Total voters

Tweeting Seagull

Mar 27, 2018
Ok guys so had a few conversations with Burnley fans about the whole Bong booing story and a lot of the defence from thier side appears to come down to supporting one of thier own. Nonsense in my opinion but hey-ho

So simple question would you counter this by booing Jay Rodriquez if and when he next plays the Albion or do we not boo and take the moral high ground?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He's a nasty, rude little man - and deserves a world of booing if ever he appears at the Amex.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not boo. Whilst he was at the very least a moron for what he initially did, our beef is more with Burnley fans than him now imo.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I don't see the point. I would hope I am better than that.

If he fouled one of our players or got involved in something on the pitch in that particular game, then yes, but what is done is done and cannot be undone.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Given the context of the complicated situation, and that he was not found guilty of anything, no.

He does, however, come across as a complete bellend.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

If he fouled one of our players or got involved in something on the pitch in that particular game, then yes, but what is done is done and cannot be undone.
Mmmm did you heckle Pritchard when he played for Norwich in the thrashing? Quite sure 99% of the home fans did that afternoon.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Not worth my effort. Or anyone's, the prick.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Mmmm did you heckle Pritchard when he played for Norwich in the thrashing? Quite sure 99% of the home fans did that afternoon.

Yup, that's the same thing as the very messy racism accusation situation that Rodriguez is involved in....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Yep would definitely booo. Baffled and amazed so many are saying no.

Tweeting Seagull

Mar 27, 2018
Yup, that's the same thing as the very messy racism accusation situation that Rodriguez is involved in....

Agreed I would hope our club has more class than to sink to the level of the Burnley fans

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
I wouldn't booo, Gaten has said the matter is closed as far as his concerened, just dissapointed etc. What good does it really do but, I agree take it out on the Burnely fans, horrible odious little club.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yep would definitely booo. Baffled and amazed so many are saying no.

Because then it makes us no better than the classless and "shameful"( - Chris Hughton) Burnley fans?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I would have booed him, yes - but after what happened at Burnley there's definitely a moral high ground to take here.

Of course there's every chance the next time he plays at the Amex will be for Burnley, in which case booing every single one of their players is the only response

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Why bother with a championship player. But if you want to just make sure you place your hand in front of your mouth first

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here