Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuart Armstrong

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Many sides are on the trail of Stuart Armstrong and I would be surprised if Brighton were not one of them.

However, if Brighton want to get a march on a player they should nip in quickly and sign Allan Campbell at Motherwell. Watched him last night against Aberdeen and the lad is superb. Only 19 but he won't be at Motherwell this time next year that's for sure

If he's only 19 he'd end up in the Dev Squad and would disappear completely within 12 months until, in 3/4 years time he'd score the winning goal for plucky Corinthians FC as they beat Chelsea reserves in the 3rd of the FA cup

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Over the years I've seen many keepers make many embarrassing gaffes (heaven knows I've made a few of my own). I don't think I've ever seen a keeper make two mistakes as bad as that, in the same match. (and he wasn't great on the third goal, either).

Surely he can't be as bad as Graeme Smith?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Having watched that game, you'll NOT be suggesting to Chris that we keeps tabs on Joe Lewis...

You could get another look at young Allan Campbell today. He is on BT Sport at 12.15pm Motherwell v Aberdeen. Motherwell No 22 - Only 19 years old and just breaking into the side

Sadly I don't have BT Sports and currently working so can't get out to watch to see how he plays

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Anderlechtt v. Celtic live (free) on BT Sport - tuned in to see if I could see what this Armstrong chap is like, but only on the bench

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here